5.0 out of 5 stars Tools for preparing my kids for life, May 27 2001
By A Customer
Being the mother of two small girls about to enter the public school system, I have spent many nights worrying what kinds of challenges lay ahead. After reading Dr. Borba's book, I sleep much easier. She provides such a clear desciption of the essential skills that will help parents and teachers prepare kids to succeed. By teaching these virtues to my kids, I know that they will flourish in any situation. Dr. Borba gives practical and easy to use methods to enhance virtues that research has proven reduces aggression in kids. Her examples are entertaining and teach the importance of every moment I spend with my child and the influence I have on developing these traits in her. By offering hard research, then clear descriptions of what each of the seven virtues is, I know how to make a difference in my kids' lives and their ability to cope. The book is filled with resources along with proven methods that are fun to implement and even more fun when I see the changes in my kids everyday. I hope all parents and teachers will take advantage of this great resource, for our kid's sake.

ARRAY(0xb4a6569c)

Building Moral Intelligence: The Seven Essential Virtues that Teach Kids to Do the Right Thing
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 15.87