Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Programming by Example
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$62.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(2 star)show all reviews
on August 20, 2002
You know one of those reference books you buy but no matter how often you look at it it never has the answer to your questions? Yes? Well this book is one of those.
As a professional software developer I never had much use for Que books - thick paper, too much white space, and big fonts. This book is no exception. I made the mistake of buying it on the strength of the reviews at Amazon but it lives up to the Que tradition of being a book full of basic information, most of which is available in the SQL server docs. Sure it has lots of examples but little that is very enlightening.
I didn't get the impression here that this was a basic book but it is. It is going to be a disappointment to you if you, like me, already know SQL/DBMS programming but from another database product. If I was starting out then maybe I'd find it of use, but a one-stop answer to all you SQL Server problems it most definitely is not. If I ever find it useful I will come straight back here and change this review.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again