5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I love this movie, when I found it on Amazon I had to have it, reminds me of 9th grade! Awesome soundtrack as well. A great buy for anyone who likes teenage thrillers!
Published 5 months ago by Lisa Egli

3.0 out of 5 stars High school horror?
Loner Steve Clark (James Marsden) and his family have just moved from Chicago to an idyllic village in the northwest. As he starts school, Steve finds the usual cliques, the strangest being a group called "the Blue Ribbons;" they're the handsomest jocks and most beautiful co-eds and seem perfect but have a bad habit of beating people up - and getting away with it. Steve...
Published on Sept. 7 2008 by Kona

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring and derivative Scream ripoff,will these ever end?, Jan. 6 1999
This review is from: Disturbing Behavior (Widescreen/Full Screen) (DVD)
Another derivative Scream ripoff fails miserably to entertain. Predictable plot and characters make this one a real stinker. Nick Stahl's performance as a paranoid teen is the one bright spot in this dim movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thriller for anyone who attends high school!, Jan. 3 1999
This review is from: Disturbing Behavior (Widescreen/Full Screen) (DVD)
The sci-fi thriller Disturbing Behavior featured the great performances of James Marsden and Katie Holmes. The movie was writen by the same author who writes The X-Files. The overall plot wasn't bad, a bit slow at the beginning. The film contains brief nudity and bad language. I wouldn't recommend letting younger viewers watch this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut Footage makes this a classic, Jan. 3 1999
This review is from: Disturbing Behavior (Widescreen/Full Screen) (DVD)
This movie was cut to pieces for its box office release, it suffered and did poorly because of it. However, now with the release of this DVD the movie has new life breathed into it with 11 Deleted scenes that not only develop the characters but answer questions to the story. Coupled with the ORIGINAL ENDING (The one not shown in the theaters) and the Directors commentary throughout the Deleted Scenes and the movie itself this one is a DVD Classic and I recommend everybody who did not give the movie a chance to see the Deleted Scenes and see how this movie should have been a box office success and not a box office bomb.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the movie, Jan. 1 1999
This review is from: Disturbing Behaviour (VHS Tape)
I thought that the movie was great. It has suspence and action and all that.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best I've seen!, Dec 27 1998
This review is from: Disturbing Behaviour (VHS Tape)
I really liked this film and thought it was well planned and very enjoyable. And despite all of the bad reviews I shall still like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trilling and exciting, the next SREAM!!!, Dec 23 1998
This review is from: Disturbing Behavior (Widescreen/Full Screen) (DVD)
It's exciting and trilling pace keeps you interested in the teen action of this movie. It's fresh and it's a new way to bring out a triller movie. It's a great movie for all teens and it's one of the best horror/triller/action movies I've seen to keep me interested. The next SCREAM!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than people give it credit for., Dec 18 1998
This review is from: Disturbing Behaviour (VHS Tape)
I thought that this movie was a lot better than people have been saying. My friends and I are huge horror movie fans and went in looking for a good movie and that's exactly what we got. I thought that it had pretty good casting, great atmosphere, and I for one liked the ending a lot.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't even deserve that one star., Dec 13 1998
This review is from: Disturbing Behaviour (VHS Tape)
This is easily one of the most godawful piles of swill ever commited to film. I mean, where do they come up with this stuff? Plot holes you could drive a mack truck through, really bad acting (That's an understatement), and a really terrible ending all combine to make this the movie that you should all miss. I didn't even pay to see it in the theatre, and I STILL felt ripped off- I can never have those two hours of my life back. Spare yourself the exposure to this drivel and buy something that's worth your hard earned money.

Disturbing Behavior (Widescreen/Full Screen)
CDN$ 36.84