march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: VHS Tape|Change

on September 29, 2000
Sydney Pollack has directed an excellent film -- the integration of story, acting, music and brilliant editing make this a timeless experience. Barbra is superb - the opening scenes, with that haunting theme song, are so well put together. Redford was a perfect choice for Hubble Gardner. You can't miss with this film - it's a classic.
on March 21, 2000
Looking back now, nearly every relationship with my friends reflects what this movie has reveals. The end is sad, but is the best choice. I get to understand more the end of the Beatles, and you can always get strength from it. A good story hardly need anything else. However, thanks to the wonderful director,actor,actress and the song.
on July 8, 2000
The Way We Were has been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a little girl. It has everything going for it; a great story line, the luscious Robert Redford, a beautiful song/music, and as much as it pains me to admit this, even Barbra Streisand (I can't stand her) did a pretty good job.
on January 12, 2000
No matter how many times I see this movie, and I'm old enough to remember when it came out, I always cry. It's such a waste that two people who obviously love each other, can't find a way to make it work. Life's too short to let love like that go.
on August 23, 1999
The ultimate romance in cinematic history has lost none of it's imact even after 26 years! While the 25 anniversery video edition has no new footage or supplements, it is still the best that the film has ever looked. "Memories. . ."
on March 26, 2014
I understood it was an import DVD, but no where did say it was not able to play in region 1. I thought it was from a Canadian seller I assumed it was a DVD for region 1 not for region 2. Seller should mention it description in of the film.
on January 23, 2000
Sublime. Barbra is brilliant, even when acting with a beautiful blank slate like Redford. Like any doomed-romance movie, this one will make you weep buckets before all is said and done. Need a good cry? Get this today.
on May 1, 2015
It was not my favourite character played by Barbra Stresdand, she was annoying at best, but Redford was irresistible, sad in a way that 2 people who love each other can't see eye to eye, but that happens.
on August 12, 2013
the movie portrays the conflict of the couple which one is capitalism and another one is communism, at the end they break up for unsolvable of the two different value
on February 23, 1999
This is one of my 10 favorites! However, I'm going to wait until the 25th Ann. edition comes out (April 20) before I officially review it. Until then, 5 stars!