boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture biss All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night vd2016beauty Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 7, 2014
Written in real language and uses anecdotes to illustrate situations that may be occurring in your relationship.
on October 3, 2014
on January 9, 2014
The author invented two fancy terms, "love language" and "love tank", and uses them in almost every sentence... After you read them for the 50th time, they simply annoy you. The book would've benefited if cut by half. The author makes a point and goes into a lengthy story, most likely a made-up one: some couple came to him for counselling and he solved all their problems in five minutes.
Don't be mislead by the title "Men's Edition"; there is nothing especially "manly" about this book; "Men's edition" is just a marketing gimmick. The author took his previous book, changed the title and that's it.
Overall, it's a somewhat good book, but I'm sure that there are better books out there. Keep browsing!
on January 2, 2014
While this book is written for men, after reading the women's edition I read this and found it insightful. We all show love differently and this helps us to see what the other person needs to feel loved. I recommend this
on December 31, 2013
Excellent book. Helped with how I perceive myself and marriage. teaches you important information that will help save your marriage
on July 29, 2013
we're still working on things and things are getting better. I give this s 5 star rating cause he's actually reading it, which is HUGE in the world of men actually reading a self-help book that their wives want them to read.
on June 28, 2013
The book is fine and offers the kind of help that can be useful. A book like this can be given away and that is what I like to do.
Is it possible for me to order a book for some one else and I pay for the book and shipping and what ever else and that you
would send the book to a different address different than mine?

William H Warkentin
on April 4, 2013
This book is so true about life & marriage. Can relate to so many things in this book. Every husband should read.
on January 6, 2013
My cousin told me this book would be a good read for my boyfriend, while I was reading the original version. We both really found them helpful!
on December 4, 2012
"In Love" fades. "Love" grows with time and the effort of consistently speaking your spouses love language(s). Chapman fills the book with great biblical teaching about marriage, practical advice from counselling sessions, and impacting stories that drive home the point. I would recommend it to anyone ready to humble themselves to love their spouse better.