5.0 out of 5 stars You can't help but smile when reading this book!, Dec 23 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Snowmen at Christmas (Hardcover)
I bought this book to share with my family for our annual holiday tradition of reading a Christmas story aloud. As I love snowmen, this was a no-brainer! The story is in poem-form, and flows beautifully, carried along with the wonderful soft, yet very lively illustrations.
This is truly a charming picture book that will fit beautifully into your Christmas season, with a simple message of joy and celebration, and even a reference to "the birth of a King" for those of us who are Christians.
Oh, and by the way, picture books are not just for kids! The youngest person present at our Christmas party was 14 years old, and the oldest 92! We have plans to purchase this book for our junior high school library :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas delight!, Aug. 31 2008
L. Maurice (Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snowmen at Christmas (Hardcover)
This book is a favorite in our house year round. Our three year old loves the magical story and the illustrations are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended for children of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars By Katherine, April 29 2014
This review is from: Snowmen At Christmas (Board book)
I have a daycare and bought this book for the kids for Christmas. I read my copy to them each day for a few weeks before giving it to them as a gift. They totally enjoyed it and were happy to have their own to look at the pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Children's Book, Dec 31 2013
Tim Crabbe (Ise, Mie Japan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snowmen At Christmas (Board book)
Good rhymes, charming illustrations. My only complaint is the mention of the birth of a "king". I prefer a secular treatment of the topic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Book, Dec 22 2013
This review is from: Snowmen At Christmas (Board book)
Great story and wonderful illustrations. This is a beautiful story book to share with grandchildren. The format was excellent for young ones.

Snowmen At Christmas
Snowmen At Christmas by Caralyn Buehner (Board book - Nov. 16 2010)
CDN$ 8.50 CDN$ 8.08