Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

A Slipping-Down Life
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star)show all reviews
on April 1, 2000
I read this book when I was a teenager. I have reread it since along with almost everything that Tyler has ever written. It is a good book. It is not a happy book. It is about life, sometimes life is not happy.
I became a Tyler fan as an adult and something reminded me of a book I'd read long ago as a teenager. Could that have been the same book? It was 'A Slipping-Down Life.'
Rereading it as an adult I could feel the emotions of Evie. That is a good book. When you can feel like an obsessed teen making stupid decisions when you are in your thirties, that is writing!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 1, 1998
Tyler does not do much research on teen and their life. While reading this novel I wondered if she herself had ever experienced her teenage years. Although Tyler makes her characters very depressing, this depressing feeling makes you think about life. Tyler made some very fullfiling points, but did not express them to her known capabilities.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again