5.0 out of 5 stars A Fitting Tribute to America�s Greatest Poet, Feb. 13 2003
Craig L. Howe (Darien, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Poetry of Robert Frost: The Collected Poems, Complete and Unabridged (Paperback)
Robert Frost has been one of my favorite poets since I watched him attempt to read a poem on a sunny, crisp morning at John F. Kennedy's Presidential Inauguration.
Although I have only owned this book for only a few months, it is already littered with Post-it notes marking the location of my favorite poems. I am told this is the only comprehensive volume of Frost's 11 published books. Edward Lathem, a Frost scholar and editor of this volume, includes bibliographical information on the poems' publication and specifies the textual changes Frost made over the years.
Although I have decades of exposure to Frost's work, I inevitably find a new nuance or thought as I thumb through this volume's pages. It is a fitting tribute to a four-time Pulitzer Prize winner and a man I consider the United States' greatest poet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Collection of Frost's Poems, Nov. 22 2002
By A Customer
This book, reputedly, contains every published poem by Robert Frost, from each of his eleven books. As such, it is the ultimate collection of Frost's poetry now in print.
If you are a Frost enthusiast, or if you like poetry about life in rural New England, you need this book.
Also intresting are the endnotes, which track editorial changes Frost made in each of his poems through the years.
This is a great book to read while sitting in front of the fireplace on a cold winter night; or while sitting in the woods on a nippy autumn day taking in the colors of fall.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Companion, July 29 2003
M. King (Illinois) - See all my reviews
Robert Frost's poetry has accompanied me on many a journey throughout my life. He has helped to comfort me in times of sadness and disappointment. He has lifted my spirits as I walk through the woods with him traveling down that road less taken. He has allowed me to escape steamy hot summer nights into a snowy wood, refreshing my mind with the pictures he poetically presents. This volume of poetry has been a friend wherever my life has taken me and I highly reccomend it to any lover of Frost and anyone who enjoys a warm companion on their own life's journey.

The Poetry of Robert Frost: The Collected Poems, Complete and Unabridged