5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study of character types in relationships., Jan. 17 2014
This review is from: Why Him? Why Her?: How to Find and Keep Lasting Love (Paperback)
I found this book exceptional and easy to read and understand as well. Plus it confirmed other well known types of character analysis also, but with far more clarity. It put together a lot of missing pieces of other character type studies I've read but focused on 'relationships' more than just character types. It gave me a better understanding of personal relationships which ultimately is what it's all about. Very well done..................

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Feb. 27 2013
Marc Zaffran (Montreal, Quebec, CA) - See all my reviews
Very documented and enlightening book that tells you what kind of personality profile you have (with much subtlety and wiggle room) and how it influences the kind of relationship you have - or might have. I really liked two of Helen Fisher's earlier books ("Anatomy of Love" and "Why we love") and this is not a rehash of her previous works, but the current state of her research. A reading I strongly recommande for all those who are interested in "How our mind works" - and how we mate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book., Jan. 30 2012
Jeremy (Meadowbank, PE) - See all my reviews
This is a really interesting book about which personality types attract. My primary and secondary personality profiles was dead on.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, Nov. 26 2011
Sigie (St-Romuald, Qubec Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm currently reading this book and I'm blown away by what I'm reading about myself. It is quite a weird sentiment to hold a book that seems to know so much about yourself and your inner world. Things that I often took years to learn and discover about myself. A must read, if you're seeking love or have already found it, because you can never know too much about yourself, nor appreciate too much who you are.

ARRAY(0xc1139df8)

Why Him? Why Her?: How to Find and Keep Lasting Love
Why Him? Why Her?: How to Find and Keep Lasting Love by Helen Fisher (Paperback - Jan. 5 2010)
CDN$ 19.00 CDN$ 13.72