summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

We've been exposing our son to books pretty much since he was born. (I know, I know, we are those kinds of parents.) We've liked several children's books, but this one has become one of our favorites. It's simple, straightforward, and easy to read. The rhyming pages really appeal to small children and infants. The illustrations are easy to interpret, colorful, and surprisingly artistic for this kind of book. This is a board-book, which makes it very sturdy and capable of withstanding assaults by the grabby little hands and vicious little mouths. Our boy alos loves to bang it with his palm, which I guess is another selling point for the book. It's a beautiful little book that can bring your child many years of joy.
on October 5, 2013
Please buy this book for your child. He/she will love it. Initially, just looking at the pictures, then saying the sounds the animals make, and finally associating color to each animal. Great book to read to your child every night, and an excellent learning material.
on April 5, 2013
This is a very interesting book for young ones. I also use this for my Children's Program at the library.
on February 17, 2015
i love how educational this book is but in a fun way
on June 10, 2016
Good--- but not strong enough that book
on July 27, 2014
Our Grandson loved the book
on March 19, 2015
Very happy
on July 7, 2014
too small for child - thought it would be bigger.