countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 11, 2016
This might look like a kid book but it's definitely not! This is really a great way to memorize your anatomy without spending boring hours trying to do so! If you are a visual kind of person, this is for you! Even if you are not a visual kind of person, this is ridiculously not expensive for an anatomy book (that was the reason I bought it in the first place). If you don't want to spend 100$ on a book and still have something to study with this is for you!
on December 1, 2015
This Anatomy Coloring Book provided a very easy and fun way to actually learn about the anatomy of the body! I received the book on time from the seller which is always satisfying!! I was very pleased with everything. Some illustrations can be a bit confusing and hard to understand, but overall this is a great tool to learn about how the body is made up! Would recommend it to everyone who wants to learn about anatomy, whether it be the bones, muscles or heart!
on March 1, 2016
Such a great idea! I am a very visual learner, so this book was perfect for me. The process of colouring itself is fun and relaxing, and I found this learning technique to be very helpful in improving my overall recall of the information. Each page is a self contained lesson, so it's easy to just meander through the book in your spare time, and pick and choose the pages that interest you most. I bought this because I was taking an Intro to A&P class, and really liked having this resource to help with the topics I was having trouble understanding or remembering.
on May 11, 2016
I bought this book to use for my university level anatomy course. There are descriptions of each part of the body you're coloring on the side, it helps alot with the learning process! I would recommend this colouring book for someone who is a visual learner and likes hands on activities. The figures and bubble words are easy to color. It has the potential to totally replace my textbook haha.
on June 19, 2016
Bought this as gift for massage therapy college student. Student very impressed with detail in book especially liked the index and glossary at the back. Also it arrived a few days early and in perfect condition.
on September 24, 2013
I am beginning school to be a registered massage therapist. I do not have a science background and needed some extra help. My instructors use this method as a helping tool so I got both the anatomy and physiology coloring books to help me memorize. It is a help. I suggest if you are planning to take anatomy and physiology for any type of health related schooling, get these before hand as a boost.
on November 10, 2014
I really enjoyed coloring everything. however i think that book would have worked better if i colored the word and then the part of the body that is that word and really tried to learn that one before moving on to the next in a crazy coloring fury. So take your time and really absorb the information. This is the best way to learn anatomy.
on June 4, 2016
I LOVE this book. It is my nightly ritual now! I am studying for the MCAT and it is really helping solidify a lot of the theories and anatomy I will need to know. The summaries for each page are perfect. This has reminded me to look for my next book, which I think will be the physiology one!
on July 5, 2012
The amount of accurate detail in this book is impressive! Being able to colour the various anatomical parts is extremely helpful for familiarizing oneself with the subject matter. Each part is presented in different viewpoints to give the student a three dimensional look at the structure. Highly recommended for anyone studying anatomy or biology!
on February 3, 2016
As a high school students hoping to further my knowledge on the human body, this book was extremely useful. I have been able to learn so much, even going in knowing almost nothing. This book was easy to understand and made it easy to learn. Highly recommend if you plan on entering the medical field or even if you're simply curious.