Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
on March 14, 2004
It may be great for the healing of curiousity, but are you sure you know the truth? For those who could care less about God, I fear for you a Great Day to come. No one should have the authority to judge or predict if they don't know the truth. Knowing is obviously more significant than thinking. This is similar to the O.J. case. Some or most people think he murdered his wife. Well, since God is our Creator, He has the Utmost knowledge and in the End He gives the Greatest Justice. Every single person is obligated to die and will be held accountable for his/her deeds. The most important thing to know is if Kurt Cobain made it to Heaven or Hell? I Highly doubt if I'm wrong, but being aware of the Hereafter is what this life is all about. Therefore, I strongly suggest everyone to think about this life as not being the only experience. Everything may not end the way we want it to, but it has to end. Furthermore, prepare for death and don't allow this life to decieve you away from God's Eternal enjoyment. God knows every mystery and is well aquainted with them. Learn to Learn!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2000
I barely made it through the biographies of Kurt and Courtney (which take up the first 1/2 of the book), but I'm glad I did. The last 1/2 deals with the tabloid-esque title very well. Interesting coincidences and possible cover-ups are revealed. It was enough to make me think twice about Kurt's death.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse