summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 28, 2008
The pictures capture my young children's attention, the words are simple and clear, and I find it sets the right mood just before meditating with my children.
I highly recommend for any wiggly meditator!
on May 7, 2010
This is a small little book filled with a big philosophy. A great way to introduce meditation and the benefits of calm to children.
on November 27, 2013
I used this in Sunday School after hearing someone read it. Children just love the illustrations - especially about the busy minds and what they can do about calming them.
on January 31, 2015
I wanted to like this but I just really, really don't. The elements of bullying in the pictures mystified and worried my child and distracted immensely from the point of the book. I found it much more successful to explain meditation myslf in a direct and simple way.
on January 10, 2014
The beautiful book is educational and fun. The illustrations are gorgeous. It's very helpful for all children. The author has other great books, too.
on November 13, 2013
The students in my class are working with Mindup and this book fits nicely with the curriculum. Peaceful relaxation is great.
on August 18, 2015
This book is good to read when my kids need a reminder to go to their "calm down spot" when they are feeling angry.
Loved this book. Very thoughtful. Great introduction to mindfulness and meditation for my 3 and 5 year old.
on August 6, 2015
Not my favourite book on meditation for kids. Was hoping for a guidance, meant for older children.
on December 28, 2015
Awesome book to teach young children about the very basics of meditation. Relatable for kids.