summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 11, 2009
I think my title sums it all up ! This could make about a billion dollars if it was turned into a movie ! And it even has an open ending for a sequel !
on July 9, 2010
Finally, Simpsons and Futurama fans have the chance to see two worlds collide with this comics book. It's near 200 pages of pure fun. They found an entertaining way of making the two separation universe to make only one and I love every part of it. We also have a great gift inside, the 1st issue of the Simpsons comics. What can we ask more? A movie adaptation somewhere in the futur? This Simpsons/Futurama Crossover crisis really worth the 20$ retail price.
on January 7, 2011
I'm not a real comic buff, but I enjoyed this comic. It references both shows quite well and has brilliant graphic art throughout. I also enjoy the draft drawings included which show would-be comic artists how the pages look before they're completed. The packaging is also great (collectible), definitely worth buying for a collector or teenager.
on December 23, 2014
beautiful hardcover w/ sleeve! makes a great gift! definitely recommend for any Futurama / Simpsons fan!
on November 28, 2014
This was awesome a lot bigger than I expected !! And the book had some extra freebies in it
on November 20, 2014