5.0 out of 5 stars Desire; make it yours...
Published on June 22 2001 by Brandy Hofmann

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but a little much at times
This journal is definetly well made, but at times I found the quotes to be a little more distracting and leading than inspiring. If you like to work off of quotes to get started writing than this is the one for you, if not look elsewhere.
Published on June 8 2001 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Desire; make it yours..., June 22 2001
Brandy Hofmann "Mixed Media Artist" (Sedona, Az. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
This Journal is one of the most beautiful ones I have seen to date. It truly invites you to explore with pen your most intimate thoughts onto paper and even promts you to write neatly as well to keep in heart with the gorgeous illustrations. I love the three fold book form. The cover and subtle background illustrations are stunning and the qoutes are thought provoking and add a bit of mystique to this book as well. I have give this book to a B and B that I stayed at as their comment journal and it was so fitting with our equsite stay there. I can think of many uses besides a journal. But that would be the main objective! However; if you are not a journaler you need this book in your home regardless of your use. This is the most beautiful Journal I have ever encountered and it has it own lock and key with a litle hidden envelope tucked outside for your keys safety. A must for all journalers and a must for anyone that appreciates fine art work and fine books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a chance..., Aug. 4 2000
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
...on this one, even though there's no picture, because it's truly gorgeous and fun. From the studios of Margo Chase Design, the cover is worth the price alone. Inside you'll find plenty of quotes to help get both your pen and your motor running, and all your secrets will stay safely under lock and key. Candy for the eyes, mind, and loins -- what could be better?

5.0 out of 5 stars a work of art, Feb. 4 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
this has to be one of the most beautiful creations i have ever seen. it's so beautiful i bought two, just so i could have one to keep pristine. full of line and photo collage art, quotations on love and desire on each page, it's a great journal, a must for anybody wanting to write in depth about their life and desires. perhaps the only problem is that for the prolific writer it might not last very long. you might feel a bit nervous writing down your thoughts in such a beautiful book, but it's worth it - a perfect book for calligraphy. it is lockable, and the keys come in a little envelope sealed with a proper red wax seal on the back of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazingly Beautiful Journal, May 14 2003
S. L. Leuchs "stacemay1" (Glendale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
This journal is absolutely beautiful. It has lovely quotes, soft, pretty pictures and lots of space for writing. While the journal is a pinkish/red and brown, the colors are what make the outside beautiful. The pages are an off white with light mauve drawings and quotes. There are a lot of pages to write on, so you don't have to worry about running out of room and getting another journal quickly and there's even a lock and key so that no one can read what you write unless you want them to.

5.0 out of 5 stars A place for your secrets, March 14 2001
Kitty "Kitty" (Milford, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
Oh how I loved this journal. I found it in the corner of a bookstore and it jumped out at me. I had to have it and as soon as I got home I began to write my soul on to the pages. It is such a beautiful book. I filled it with passions and dreams in just a few short months and most hidden desires. This is a must have not only for any woman with a romatic side but even a man could right in here. I could just picture Shakespere writting in this with a quill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Must Buy Beautiful Journal, Aug. 14 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
This journal is absolutely beautiful. It is a lined journal, with quotes or illustrations on some of the pages. I can't even describe it. I've never seen anything like it. It would make a cute (but sexually suggestive) gift, or inspire you to write within it. I highly reccommed this. I've been looking all over the internet for a journal like it (i'm almost our of room) but nothing compares to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Journey, Jan. 11 2001
Cassandra Armstrong (Tampa, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
This was a beautiful journal I'm glad I bought. Over a year old now, it's finally almost filled up. Nice size pages, ink doesn't bleed, it was perfect! I recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect journal!

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite "must have" for any woman!, Oct. 2 2000
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
To say a book full of blank pages can invoke wild sensuous images and feelings in an understatement. I felt an exhilarating energy from the moment I started to write in this journal. With erotic quotes and drawings adorning the edge of the pages, Desire will bring out some of your most hidden and secret emotions that you never knew existed. Complete with a lockable cover you will especially love the keys that are attached to the back in a small burgundy envelope, complete with a red wax seal. Whether you're a hopeless romantic or jotting down your weekly exploits, Desire is a definite "must have" for any woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful journal, Sept. 4 2014
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
I couldn't ask for more out of a journal! I am always one the hunt for unique journals and this one is amazing! A must have for any stationary addict. The pictures are gorgeous and I love all the quotes on the inside. Some of them are weird and dated but that's okay. As everyone else has said the one thing I would change is the cover, it would be nice if it wasn't attached and you just slipped the journal into it. It's a little bulky, but it isn't a problem for writing. For such a unique journal it really wasn't too expensive either, I've seen less cost more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance and Desire is back!, March 13 2002
Tricia Elizabeth Nunes (Bloomfield, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Desire Journal (Hardcover)
I bought this journal as a gift for my husband. I wrote in it for a year and gave it to him as an anniversary gift and he loved it! It was definitely a great romantic gesture! Whether you write in it as a prelude to intimacy or just writing your most intimate thoughts, this is the most perfect and inspiring journal I have ever had the pleasure of coming across. I loved it so much,that I bought several for my friends, and I'm going to buy more for me!

Desire Journal
Desire Journal by Chronicle Books (Hardcover - Oct. 1 1998)
CDN$ 23.95 CDN$ 17.48
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available