5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, meaningful stamps
Published on April 1 2000 by Catherine

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
the stamps are mounted on wood, and they are aprox. 1 inch square. the definitions are not on the stamps but are on a piece of paper included in the kit. the quality of the stamps and the red ink stamp pad are only so-so.
Published on July 5 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, meaningful stamps, April 1 2000
Catherine (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chinese Character Stamp Kit (Misc. Supplies)
I had been searching for Chinese character stamps like these for a while and I'm glad I found them! As a student just starting to learn Chinese, I can recognize the characters just by using them! :) That's an added bonus, I think. The stamps are wood mounted and do not have the English translation on them so it looks very authentic. The included book by Barbara Aria is very helpful in understanding the historical background/cultural context behind every character. The kit also comes with a red ink pad and a sheet of paper to lay in the back in case you want to keep your stamps in the order they came in (which I do). By the way, just to help anyone who is interested, the stamp kit includes: happiness, clarity, beauty, wisdom, destiny, moon, courage, flower, forgiveness, grace, friend, harmony, love, honor, peace, star, spirit, tranquility, sunrise and truth. I highly recommend this kit if you want to add beauty and meaning to your stationary or whatever you want to stamp and learn a little Chinese as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, July 5 2004
By A Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Questions/, March 3 2000
This review is from: Chinese Character Stamp Kit (Misc. Supplies)
I am very interested in this kit but have questions that I am sure others will have. Are the stamps mounted with wood? What size are the individual stamps. Are the definitions of the each stamp scripted on the stamp? Thank you for you answers. Tricia

Chinese Character Stamp Kit
Chinese Character Stamp Kit by Barbara Aria (Misc. Supplies - April 1 2000)
Used & New from: CDN$ 101.95