march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 1, 2000
I had been searching for Chinese character stamps like these for a while and I'm glad I found them! As a student just starting to learn Chinese, I can recognize the characters just by using them! :) That's an added bonus, I think. The stamps are wood mounted and do not have the English translation on them so it looks very authentic. The included book by Barbara Aria is very helpful in understanding the historical background/cultural context behind every character. The kit also comes with a red ink pad and a sheet of paper to lay in the back in case you want to keep your stamps in the order they came in (which I do). By the way, just to help anyone who is interested, the stamp kit includes: happiness, clarity, beauty, wisdom, destiny, moon, courage, flower, forgiveness, grace, friend, harmony, love, honor, peace, star, spirit, tranquility, sunrise and truth. I highly recommend this kit if you want to add beauty and meaning to your stationary or whatever you want to stamp and learn a little Chinese as well!