5.0 out of 5 stars As Described!!
As described and exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks a lot!!! Easy transaction!!! A++++ Service!!
Published 26 days ago by Scott McCann

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but not quite what I was looking for.
I was really looking forward to using this journal as a place to keep all my past concert tickets in one place. Each page can hold three tickets and there is room on the margin to write notes or memories, etc. Another great feature is that the sleeves and pages are acid free, so your tickets should last a long time and not discolor.

The unfortunate thing about...
Published on Feb. 11 2011 by martini

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but not quite what I was looking for., Feb. 11 2011
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)

The unfortunate thing about the book is that the sleeves really are just a bit too short to hold a standard Ticketmaster-sized ticket. I have some that are complete, and about an inch will stick out of the sleeve, and hang out over on to the writing area. I'd rather not have to fold or take parts off of tickets just to fit them in the book. The size is fine for other ticket stubs, however. So I can still use it for movie stubs, bus tickets from other cities, museum passes, and things like that. Basically the sleeves are about the size of a credit card. If you plan on fitting anything larger than that in this book, just be aware if your ticket is longer then the ends might stick out. (or you'll have to modify it to fit, which may not bother some people, it just isn't something I was wanting to do.)

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described!!, July 4 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 6 2014
This is a great little diary for small tickets and complements my bigger ticket stub diary. The product was delivered on time and it is of great quality. Very satisfied overall

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book, May 28 2014
Nice for your ticket stubs. Would have been nice to be able to add more pages but you can always just get another book

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 9 2014
just the thing I was looking for to keep my tickets together, perfect for keeping my memoires all in one place

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, April 6 2014
A.H (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
I go to a lot of music events and I hate clutter, so this keeps all my wristbands and stubs in a neat place without it taking up too much space.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Useful!, Dec 27 2013
Got this as a gift for my sister who travels a lot - it's so great! She loves scrapbooking, so this is right up her alley. Great product that anyone can enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a present, Sept. 26 2013
came quickly, and in perfect condition. The amount of tickets you can place in it is awesome and the cover is very nicely done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Purchase, Aug. 17 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for our anniversary since he loves goin to concerts and sports games, he absolutely loved it & I'm now getting one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keepsakes for children, April 16 2013
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)
We had saved the ticket stubs for all events we took our children to, and finally found these books. They now have a great collection and we can pass the books on to them one day, while keeping ourselves organized for the time being. The interior has a small area next to each of the stub holders, to write details of the event.

Ticket Stub Diary
Ticket Stub Diary by Eric Epstein (Hardcover - Aug. 15 2006)
Used & New from: CDN$ 38.78