5.0 out of 5 stars Great keepsakes for children
We had saved the ticket stubs for all events we took our children to, and finally found these books. They now have a great collection and we can pass the books on to them one day, while keeping ourselves organized for the time being. The interior has a small area next to each of the stub holders, to write details of the event.
Published 22 months ago by Cdn Family

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but not quite what I was looking for.
I was really looking forward to using this journal as a place to keep all my past concert tickets in one place. Each page can hold three tickets and there is room on the margin to write notes or memories, etc. Another great feature is that the sleeves and pages are acid free, so your tickets should last a long time and not discolor.

The unfortunate thing about...
Published on Feb. 11 2011 by martini

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, but not quite what I was looking for., Feb. 11 2011
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)

The unfortunate thing about the book is that the sleeves really are just a bit too short to hold a standard Ticketmaster-sized ticket. I have some that are complete, and about an inch will stick out of the sleeve, and hang out over on to the writing area. I'd rather not have to fold or take parts off of tickets just to fit them in the book. The size is fine for other ticket stubs, however. So I can still use it for movie stubs, bus tickets from other cities, museum passes, and things like that. Basically the sleeves are about the size of a credit card. If you plan on fitting anything larger than that in this book, just be aware if your ticket is longer then the ends might stick out. (or you'll have to modify it to fit, which may not bother some people, it just isn't something I was wanting to do.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good organizer, Nov. 14 2012
After looking around at a few different styles of ticket stub holders, I decided on this one. Most don't seem to have the appropriate size sleeves (or different size sleeves) for different sizes of tickets... but their is a pocket you can slip them into in the back to keep everything together. Even though the space is given, most ticket sizes cover the space where you would be able to write a comment.

All in all is OK, but I will probably keep searching for another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keepsakes for children, April 16 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Little Diary, Aug. 1 2011
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)
It is smaller in size than I thought it would be, but it turns out to be a good size. I would have liked some more space to write notes about the experience that the ticket stub represents. Other than that, it was exactly what I was looking for. I would reccommend it 100%.

4.0 out of 5 stars ticket stub diary cleans up the stubs, April 26 2011
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)
If your like me you have stubs from concerts and sporting events covering the last 3 decades all over the place. This book allowed me to clean up, and put all the stubs in one place to look at and remember those great times. Now is this needed, NO, but it is kinda cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer, Dec 21 2010
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)
My husband is 50 and has been keeping ticket stubs from every concert, game, race he has ever been to, and they were everywhere.
With this he was able to put them in chronological order and now he can look a them just a you would a photo album. He loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, Sept. 29 2010
arina bobula (ontario canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ticket Stub Diary (Hardcover)
I bought this for my boyfriend who loves going to shows and collecting ticket stubs. Its a really cool book because you can arrange the tickets in chronological order but also write little comments and memories beside them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 6 2014
This is a great little diary for small tickets and complements my bigger ticket stub diary. The product was delivered on time and it is of great quality. Very satisfied overall

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one of these!, Dec 31 2012
Crystal Tobin (La Ronge, SK Canada) - See all my reviews
This was my husband's favourite Christmas gift and it was by far the cheapest! He spent most of Christmas morning digging out his old concert tickets and filling it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Useful!, Dec 27 2013
Got this as a gift for my sister who travels a lot - it's so great! She loves scrapbooking, so this is right up her alley. Great product that anyone can enjoy.

Ticket Stub Diary
Ticket Stub Diary by Eric Epstein (Hardcover - Aug. 15 2006)
Used & New from: CDN$ 15.14