biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 1, 2011
It is smaller in size than I thought it would be, but it turns out to be a good size. I would have liked some more space to write notes about the experience that the ticket stub represents. Other than that, it was exactly what I was looking for. I would reccommend it 100%.
on April 26, 2011
If your like me you have stubs from concerts and sporting events covering the last 3 decades all over the place. This book allowed me to clean up, and put all the stubs in one place to look at and remember those great times. Now is this needed, NO, but it is kinda cool.
on January 9, 2013
great product, certainly worth the money
would be nice if the binding was bigger to accommodate the things you put in it
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2014
just the thing I was looking for to keep my tickets together, perfect for keeping my memoires all in one place
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse