5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, good book for my collection
Published on Dec 1 2011 by lemon

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring
Great pictures, but not really much substance to this book. I wasn't particularly wanting to try the foods she suggested from her native land, and the little projects she had where so simple. You could think of half of these yourself or find the on craft blogs. Cute idea but I thought his book was a flop.
Published on April 2 2011 by N. Shible

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, good book for my collection, Dec 1 2011
This review is from: Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living: A Fresh Take on Scandinavian Style (Hardcover)
I enjoyed this book because of the simplicity to it, if you enjoyed her other books this is worth taking a look at! (If you love Lotta, this is worth taking a look at) It is like looking at a blog, it's inspirational, though not a lot of content. I appreciated that she didn't provide tutorials for every simple project like some other diy books do. I'm Scandinavian, and I appreciated the recipes she provided.

Do not buy if you are looking for tutorials... but definitley read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, April 2 2011
N. Shible "The Lime Shop" (Oakville, ON Canada) - See all my reviews

Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living: A Fresh Take on Scandinavian Style
Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living: A Fresh Take on Scandinavian Style by Lotta Jansdotter (Hardcover - Aug. 11 2010)
CDN$ 36.95 CDN$ 23.28