5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, but quick, Feb. 11 2014
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
This was a short, but cute book. It's something I like to leave on my table for others to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book, Aug. 22 2013
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
It is a fun little book. The preview pretty much shows what you will get. Dark humour and enjoyable. Buyer needs to realize that it is a little book, so do not expect anything to big. It would have been nice if it was bigger, but c'est la vie, pi tout est bon a la fin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids book but not for kids, Aug. 2 2013
Rose (Saint John, NB, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Every year for Christmas I buy my brother something funny. Something he can have in his apartment so when friends come over, they can see it and get a good laugh. Last Christmas eve, I gave him this book and we both went through it page by page together. It was hilarious. It's written like a children's book but it is for adults. Worth every cent I paid for it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better as a conversation piece, but a hilarious one at that., July 17 2013
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
For about $10, you can "probably" get better value for your money in terms of content, but overall, it's definitely worthy of a spot on your coffee table. Hilarious (if morbid), and it's a bit one-note, but it plays that note really well. Charming artwork is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars silly yet hilarious, July 8 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
What can i say? This book is great for anyone whos morbid. Simple and silly yet totally cruel and twisted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, Very Short, June 14 2013
Brett H "pentangle" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
(#1 HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
This is a very funny book.

However, it is a fairly short joke - I picked it up to look at in a book store and it took me two or three hilarious minutes to read cover to cover. Its probably not the sort of thing you are going to reread much having appreciated the joke. The format of book is what you would give to a child who was just beginning to read, but the content is, of course, way above the head of an infant.

If you are going to buy this rather than flick through in the book store as I did, I think the best use would be to enjoy, then leave around for friends to glance through and be amused at.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great for a laugh, Dec 30 2012
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
If you're going to by this book, you might as well get the sequel. As they need to be read together so that you can laugh and feel bad about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Dead Yet? Then Read This Book., Dec 25 2011
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
The book is short and basic. Pictures are simple. Easy to understand with no innuendo or double meanings.
And funny.
A great book to read and pass around to your friends when they are visiting. Not for kids but any adult/teen will enjoy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Entertaining, Dec 22 2011
Suzanne Taylor "AiresNight" (Central Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
My husband thought it was hilarious and I thought it was pretty amusing as well. Worth a buy if nothing else it is good conversation starter :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little book that is sure to get a few chuckles out of you, Sept. 17 2011
Ce commentaire est de: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
After seeing this one online, I just had to get it. The pictures are great, and there is a bit of a story line between the different 'friendless' characters. I was a bit suprised at the size of the book, as I was expecting something bigger but it does not affect the overall quality at all. A fun buy!

ARRAY(0xa776ce34)

All My Friends Are Dead
All My Friends Are Dead by Avery Monsen (Hardcover - June 21 2010)
CDN$ 11.95 CDN$ 10.76