4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Really great little book. Obviously, as you can tell from the title, it's quite dark. It's also cute and funny. The illustrations are great, and the concept is well, imminent for all of us. It's a very sweet book believe it or not. If you're into the title/concept, you'll love it.
Published on Aug. 4 2010 by Kristin Matte

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee table book
If I was a dentist, I'd have this in my waiting room. Now, as a teacher, I like to remind kids that they'll die one day. This book is good for this.
Published 6 months ago by Daniel

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, Aug. 4 2010
Kristin Matte (Montreal, Quebec) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious!, Feb. 6 2011
This review is from: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
This is an amazing little book that will take less than 5 minutes to read, but you will read it over and over and over again, it will cheer you up on the rainiest day. A great stocking stuffer, or surprise gift just when you want to cheer someone up!

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee table book, May 22 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, but quick, Feb. 11 2014
This review is from: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
This was a short, but cute book. It's something I like to leave on my table for others to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little book, Aug. 22 2013
This review is from: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
It is a fun little book. The preview pretty much shows what you will get. Dark humour and enjoyable. Buyer needs to realize that it is a little book, so do not expect anything to big. It would have been nice if it was bigger, but c'est la vie, pi tout est bon a la fin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids book but not for kids, Aug. 2 2013
Rose (Saint John, NB, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Every year for Christmas I buy my brother something funny. Something he can have in his apartment so when friends come over, they can see it and get a good laugh. Last Christmas eve, I gave him this book and we both went through it page by page together. It was hilarious. It's written like a children's book but it is for adults. Worth every cent I paid for it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better as a conversation piece, but a hilarious one at that., July 17 2013
This review is from: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
For about $10, you can "probably" get better value for your money in terms of content, but overall, it's definitely worthy of a spot on your coffee table. Hilarious (if morbid), and it's a bit one-note, but it plays that note really well. Charming artwork is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars silly yet hilarious, July 8 2013
What can i say? This book is great for anyone whos morbid. Simple and silly yet totally cruel and twisted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, Very Short, June 14 2013
Brett H "pentangle" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
(#1 HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
This is a very funny book.

However, it is a fairly short joke - I picked it up to look at in a book store and it took me two or three hilarious minutes to read cover to cover. Its probably not the sort of thing you are going to reread much having appreciated the joke. The format of book is what you would give to a child who was just beginning to read, but the content is, of course, way above the head of an infant.

If you are going to buy this rather than flick through in the book store as I did, I think the best use would be to enjoy, then leave around for friends to glance through and be amused at.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great for a laugh, Dec 30 2012
This review is from: All My Friends Are Dead (Hardcover)
If you're going to by this book, you might as well get the sequel. As they need to be read together so that you can laugh and feel bad about it.

All My Friends Are Dead
All My Friends Are Dead by Avery Monsen (Hardcover - June 21 2010)
CDN$ 11.95 CDN$ 10.78