5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pops are a Hit, Oct. 4 2010
This review is from: Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for more than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats (Hardcover-spiral)
If you love decorating cupcakes, you are going to really love Cake Pops. They are cute, delicious and suprisingly easy. The book has simple to follow directions and great step by step photos. I have made a couple of the simple batches with my daughter and they are a hit everywhere we take them. We can't wait to try some of the more advanced designs. Cake, frosting and chocolate on a stick - what's not to love

5.0 out of 5 stars Really loved it!!!, Oct. 15 2010
Awesome book, I really loved it!!!
Useful pictures of each step, easy to understand, cheap tools, so you don't need to overspend in tools to make these cute and perfects cake pops...
And, by the way, the cupcake pops are unique. So lovely!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Decorating Ideas, April 10 2011
Annie (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I've made cake balls in the past and found them to be the most amazingly delicious thing I've ever had, but they were complicated and tedious to make. This book provided lots of little tips and tricks on how to streamline the process. However, I was slightly disappointed. The title says "tips, tricks, and recipes..." so I was expecting new and interesting recipes to try out, but there are only two cake recipes and four frosting recipes; in fact, she actually recommends using cake mix and store-bought frosting! As a recipe book this falls flat. As a decorating book this is great, the ideas are cute and original and, even more important, easy to follow. She doesn't use ingredients that are too expensive or hard to find, and the process itself is fun. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone, but I would add a slight heads-up about the lack of recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joli comme tout et pratique, June 22 2011
C'est le livre à acheter pour se familiariser avec la fabrication de Cake Pops. Le livre est très bien fait, les explications sont simples et faciles à comprendre. Il y a des très belles images et diverses sortes de Cake Pops à réaliser ainsi que les recettes de base et divers trucs pour les fabriquer. Vous pouvez aussi voir le site Web de l'auteure : Bakerella qui est vraiment très intéressant. Le problème est qu'il est difficile de trouver dans ma région les ingrédients spécifiques dont on a besoin pour les fabriquer : pastilles de chocolat colorées, crayon à pâtisserie, décoration, etc. Par contre, j'ai trouvé sur Amazon des pastilles de chocolat rouge et rose (Wilton Pink Candy Melts, 14-Ounce / Wilton Red Candy Melts 140-Ounce) disponibles sans frais de poste si on commande un montant minimum. Lorsque j'irai aux États-Unis, je ferai un petit tour chez Micheal's pour m'équiper. Sinon, on peut s'amuser à les faire facilement en chocolat noir et chocolat blanc. Ce fut un succès dans ma famille lorsque je les ai réalisés. C'est vraiment délicieux et original quoique très long à faire. C'est une activité qui comble notre besoin créatif, notre coeur d'enfant et le plaisir de gâter nos proches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pop-alicious!, Nov. 12 2010
It's official, I'm in love with the Cake Pop! I'd only discovered this creative dessert days before ordering the book and I'm so glad I did! The book is colorful, creative and oh so helpful. If I can follow Bakerella's easy-to-follow recipes, anyone can! She's friendly, bubbly and offers up some great ideas! Buy this book! It's a great addition to anyone's cookbook collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy!!, Jan. 14 2011
I am so pleased I got this book!!
Not only are the ideas cute, but the author makes it look so easy to do with step by step instructions. I appreciate like the spiral binding, makes it easy to have it open and stay open when making things from the book. This is a MUST to have if you have kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Baking, Oct. 31 2011
2 CUPS A DAY - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this book to make the Owl Pops for a baby shower. We are not using the recipes per say, for the cake part, as I have bought a Baby Cakes Cake Pop maker, it makes doughnut holes....much easier, but we are using the decorating ideas. This next weekend we are making Blues Clues cake pops for my grandsons birthday, just changing around the puppy dog idea in the book to look like Blue. Cute and Fun baking. My grandson is excited to help decorate!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cake Pops: Tips,Tricks, and Recipes for Irresistible Mini treats, Nov. 29 2011
I purchased this book looking for something different to make and bake for special occasions.
I was not disappointed, although some of the recipes are more in depth they definitely please the receivers. Lots of unique ideas and conversation pieces, really nice pictures and the coil binding lets the book lay flat on the counter. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, Jan. 24 2011
I am so excited to see that Bakerella has a book out on her famous "cake pops". The pictures are beautiful and the instructions on how to make them are very clear and detailed. Well done, Bakerella! Hope you come to Calgary, Alberta for a book signing! p.s. I paid half the price on Amazon then I would have at Chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much Fun!, March 5 2011
I don't know my way around in the kitchen, and to be honest the kitchen is my least favorite place in my apartment. However, this has inspired me to drop a bunch of money on supplies and get into the kitchen! I love it! It's so much fun! I made my first batch last night and they are so tasty and pretty! Yeah!

Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for more than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats