march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Customer Reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars18
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 star
13
4 star
5
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
Format: Hardcover-spiral|Change
Price:$20.93+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Your rating(Clear)Rate this item
Share your thoughts with other customers

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 4, 2010
If you love decorating cupcakes, you are going to really love Cake Pops. They are cute, delicious and suprisingly easy. The book has simple to follow directions and great step by step photos. I have made a couple of the simple batches with my daughter and they are a hit everywhere we take them. We can't wait to try some of the more advanced designs. Cake, frosting and chocolate on a stick - what's not to love
0Comment|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2010
Awesome book, I really loved it!!!
Useful pictures of each step, easy to understand, cheap tools, so you don't need to overspend in tools to make these cute and perfects cake pops...
And, by the way, the cupcake pops are unique. So lovely!
0Comment|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2011
C'est le livre à acheter pour se familiariser avec la fabrication de Cake Pops. Le livre est très bien fait, les explications sont simples et faciles à comprendre. Il y a des très belles images et diverses sortes de Cake Pops à réaliser ainsi que les recettes de base et divers trucs pour les fabriquer. Vous pouvez aussi voir le site Web de l'auteure : Bakerella qui est vraiment très intéressant. Le problème est qu'il est difficile de trouver dans ma région les ingrédients spécifiques dont on a besoin pour les fabriquer : pastilles de chocolat colorées, crayon à pâtisserie, décoration, etc. Par contre, j'ai trouvé sur Amazon des pastilles de chocolat rouge et rose (Wilton Pink Candy Melts, 14-Ounce /Wilton Red Candy Melts 140-Ounce) disponibles sans frais de poste si on commande un montant minimum. Lorsque j'irai aux États-Unis, je ferai un petit tour chez Micheal's pour m'équiper. Sinon, on peut s'amuser à les faire facilement en chocolat noir et chocolat blanc. Ce fut un succès dans ma famille lorsque je les ai réalisés. C'est vraiment délicieux et original quoique très long à faire. C'est une activité qui comble notre besoin créatif, notre coeur d'enfant et le plaisir de gâter nos proches.
0Comment|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2010
It's official, I'm in love with the Cake Pop! I'd only discovered this creative dessert days before ordering the book and I'm so glad I did! The book is colorful, creative and oh so helpful. If I can follow Bakerella's easy-to-follow recipes, anyone can! She's friendly, bubbly and offers up some great ideas! Buy this book! It's a great addition to anyone's cookbook collection!
0Comment|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2011
I am so pleased I got this book!!
Not only are the ideas cute, but the author makes it look so easy to do with step by step instructions. I appreciate like the spiral binding, makes it easy to have it open and stay open when making things from the book. This is a MUST to have if you have kids!
0Comment|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2011
I bought this book to make the Owl Pops for a baby shower. We are not using the recipes per say, for the cake part, as I have bought a Baby Cakes Cake Pop maker, it makes doughnut holes....much easier, but we are using the decorating ideas. This next weekend we are making Blues Clues cake pops for my grandsons birthday, just changing around the puppy dog idea in the book to look like Blue. Cute and Fun baking. My grandson is excited to help decorate!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2011
I am so excited to see that Bakerella has a book out on her famous "cake pops". The pictures are beautiful and the instructions on how to make them are very clear and detailed. Well done, Bakerella! Hope you come to Calgary, Alberta for a book signing! p.s. I paid half the price on Amazon then I would have at Chapters.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2011
I don't know my way around in the kitchen, and to be honest the kitchen is my least favorite place in my apartment. However, this has inspired me to drop a bunch of money on supplies and get into the kitchen! I love it! It's so much fun! I made my first batch last night and they are so tasty and pretty! Yeah!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
On retrouve plusieurs idées dans ce livre. Faut aussi savoir que ce sont des idées pour des gens intermédiaires car les idées sont quand même difficiles à exécuter. Mais, les idées sont supers, les explication du début sont parfaites! Tout est bien expliqué!! J'adore
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2012
A very colourful and informative book. Lots of pictures and the instructions are very clear and easy to follow. I would strongly recommending someone who's into cake pop to get this book. You will be totally inspired.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse