4.0 out of 5 stars Story Time Again...
Published 9 months ago by Reader Writer Runner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It's pretty good, does t hold My sons attention as much as "don't touch the button"
Published 2 months ago by KKeddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Story Time Again..., July 12 2014
Reader Writer Runner (Victoria, BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
On the first page of "Press Here," one lonely yellow dot sits in the centre of a blank white pate. Underneath reads the simple instructions: "Press here and turn the page." Do so and an adventure begins; each page invites the reader to press, rub, shake, tilt or blow on the dots and, with each turn, the reader sees the consequences of his/her actions. What happens if you tap the dots? How do you make the dots scatter like marbles and how do you contain them again? When the dots nearly float off the top of the page, Tullet suggests what many readers will already have intuited: "Stand the book up straight / to make those dots drop down again."

Compared to the squawks and flashes of so many battery-operated toys, Tullet's simple but interactive book provides a breath of fresh air that will elicit smiles and enthusiasm from every reader. Better read one-on-one than in a group, "Press Here" provides a taste of technological interactivity, no batteries required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bedtime Story, Jan. 11 2015
Kim "Toddler Mom" (Grapevine, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
My 3 year old adores this book. It's interactive without being overly gimmicky. He loves to press the dots, shake the book and clap as loud as he can. He would read this every night. Even my 5 and 8 year old think the book is pretty cool.

Overall, it's a reasonably short story but a fun read. The book instructs the reader to perform various actions on each page (rub the dot, press the dot, shake the book, etc.) and the following page shows the 'result' of those actions. It has a humour that young children will appreciate and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Delightful!, Dec 17 2011
Janice Gillis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
I was out on an Early Years Practicum, I got this book from the library, it will be a must have for my own collection.
I read it to one little boy on a cozy chair, and I never saw expressions ever as I saw on this child as we read the book.
He was totally enthralled! It's a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, Jan. 14 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
This book has a little bit of everything. It can be used to teach directionality, colours, and is fun and interactive! My three year old loved it so much that we would read it several times a day; my six year old loved it equally as much. Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was so good my daughter took the book to school to show ..., Sept. 4 2014
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
My kids read the French version of this book. It was so good my daughter took the book to school to show her kindergarten teacher. The teacher read it to the class and everyone loved it so much that the school library immediately ordered a copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! A must have for all small children!, Jan. 12 2012
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
I bought this book on a recommendation and it is fantastic. It is so simple yet so complex. I am a preschool teacher and we call it the "magic book". It is the first book i have seen that it imagination based. Definately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., Dec 12 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
We got this book as a gift when our son was born, and have bought it for a few friends with little ones since! Our little guy likes to look at the images now, but I'm sure when he's older he'll get more out of the playful story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little book!, Feb. 24 2014
L Watson (Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
It's a simple, interactive book - the child presses on assigned colour dots & when you turn the page it appears that the dots have moved ie: to the left or right, etc.-- it's a fun surprise as you turn each page!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hands-on reading experience, March 14 2012
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
The book is cute and unique in that it takes the reading through an interactive journey. Can be read to young children or used and a teaching tool for early intermediate students on illustration and word choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, Aug. 12 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
My twin 3-year old daughters love this book. Just the other day I found one of my daughters reading it to her twin sister, so cute. It's a fun book that is engaging and will put a smile on everyone's face.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Press Here
Press Here by Herve Tullet (Hardcover - Jan. 5 2011)
CDN$ 20.99 CDN$ 15.15