My kids read the French version of this book. It was so good my daughter took the book to school to show her kindergarten teacher. The teacher read it to the class and everyone loved it so much that the school library immediately ordered a copy.
Published 18 days ago by MèredeAs

1.0 out of 5 stars Duped!
I bought this book for a pre-school child, and was most disappointed to find that, contrary to my expectations this was not an interactive "fun" book, but more like a text book on higher mathematics for tots! I can see what the author was trying to do, but really......! He failed.
Published 20 months ago by Diana Fowler LeBlanc

5.0 out of 5 stars It was so good my daughter took the book to school to show ..., Sept. 4 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Story Time Again..., July 12 2014
Reader Writer Runner (Victoria, BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
On the first page of "Press Here," one lonely yellow dot sits in the centre of a blank white pate. Underneath reads the simple instructions: "Press here and turn the page." Do so and an adventure begins; each page invites the reader to press, rub, shake, tilt or blow on the dots and, with each turn, the reader sees the consequences of his/her actions. What happens if you tap the dots? How do you make the dots scatter like marbles and how do you contain them again? When the dots nearly float off the top of the page, Tullet suggests what many readers will already have intuited: "Stand the book up straight / to make those dots drop down again."

Compared to the squawks and flashes of so many battery-operated toys, Tullet's simple but interactive book provides a breath of fresh air that will elicit smiles and enthusiasm from every reader. Better read one-on-one than in a group, "Press Here" provides a taste of technological interactivity, no batteries required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, April 17 2014
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
This book is just delightful. The concept is simple but the kids just love it and bring it out again and again. Most suitable for 2 - 4 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thinking..., April 7 2014
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
It's clever and fun. My 3 and 4 year old enjoy this book. I would recommend this to any parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little book!, Feb. 24 2014
L Watson (Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
It's a simple, interactive book - the child presses on assigned colour dots & when you turn the page it appears that the dots have moved ie: to the left or right, etc.-- it's a fun surprise as you turn each page!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., Dec 12 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
We got this book as a gift when our son was born, and have bought it for a few friends with little ones since! Our little guy likes to look at the images now, but I'm sure when he's older he'll get more out of the playful story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids have to listen to turn the page. Good predictive book., Oct. 14 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
Soooo interesting. Lots to learn and good listening for all ages. My two year old grandaughter caught on very quickly. Very imaginative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, Aug. 12 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
My twin 3-year old daughters love this book. Just the other day I found one of my daughters reading it to her twin sister, so cute. It's a fun book that is engaging and will put a smile on everyone's face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, Aug. 7 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
My sons teacher brought this one of a kind book to my attention! Fun for the kids and makes story time interaction amazing! Highly recommend Press Here!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this book, March 20 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
My daughter loves this cute, interactive book! Very creative, and it's easy for my five year old to read to herself.

Press Here
Press Here by Herve Tullet (Hardcover - Jan. 5 2011)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43