4.0 out of 5 stars They called her Doc.
I read a lot of Janette Oke even before reader, I have bought a lot of her books.
Sophie Sajtos
Published 15 months ago by sophie sajtos

3.0 out of 5 stars It has Potential
Published on Jan. 16 2001 by stampinlana

4.0 out of 5 stars They called her Doc., April 29 2013
Sophie Sajtos

3.0 out of 5 stars It has Potential, Jan. 16 2001
"stampinlana" (Grand Forks, ND USA) - See all my reviews
I believe this book could have been better. The story line was very good. However, I believe the author, Jeanette Oke, rushed through many of the situations in Cassandra's life (main character). She fit this wonderful fictional characters life in only 222 pages! I didn't feel a part of her life. The beginning was excellent and descriptive. As the book hits the midpoint, I felt rushed and unsatisfied. This makes me leary to read another book by Jeannette Oke.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought that the book was one of the best i have ever read, Oct. 18 1999
By A Customer
This book was very down to earth and i thought was very excellently written. I enjoyed the western book type and the fact that this women overcame everything. It was just like a fairy tale to me and how i would one day like my life to end up!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A story to remember!!!!, July 21 1999
By A Customer
This is a wonderful story of a girl's life as she grows into womanhood. The author uses such a technique that you can actually feel yourself in the character's shoes. A book definitely written for hopeless romantics! If you loved Janette's other books then you will love this one as well. A book to add to your favorites. ENJOY!!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to face your life, you can., Feb. 3 1999
By A Customer
This is a very good book about a girl who grows into a woman. She finds out how hard it is to be a doctor's wife, it is a very heartwarming story. It shows how you can do anything if you face it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, Jan. 6 1998
By A Customer
I think that Jannette Oke's "They called her Mrs. Doc" is a great book. I think this book rates 3rd of all the Jannette Oke books that I have read. Rachelle

They Called Her Mrs. Doc
They Called Her Mrs. Doc by Janette Oke (Hardcover - April 1993)
Used & New from: CDN$ 24.42