summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on January 16, 2001
I believe this book could have been better. The story line was very good. However, I believe the author, Jeanette Oke, rushed through many of the situations in Cassandra's life (main character). She fit this wonderful fictional characters life in only 222 pages! I didn't feel a part of her life. The beginning was excellent and descriptive. As the book hits the midpoint, I felt rushed and unsatisfied. This makes me leary to read another book by Jeannette Oke.
on July 21, 1999
This is a wonderful story of a girl's life as she grows into womanhood. The author uses such a technique that you can actually feel yourself in the character's shoes. A book definitely written for hopeless romantics! If you loved Janette's other books then you will love this one as well. A book to add to your favorites. ENJOY!!
on October 18, 1999
This book was very down to earth and i thought was very excellently written. I enjoyed the western book type and the fact that this women overcame everything. It was just like a fairy tale to me and how i would one day like my life to end up!!
on February 3, 1999
This is a very good book about a girl who grows into a woman. She finds out how hard it is to be a doctor's wife, it is a very heartwarming story. It shows how you can do anything if you face it.
on January 5, 1998
I think that Jannette Oke's "They called her Mrs. Doc" is a great book. I think this book rates 3rd of all the Jannette Oke books that I have read. Rachelle
on December 8, 2014
Really enjoyed this story. Saw her life change when she gave her heart to Jesus. Made me cry. Janette Oke, is so talented.
on April 29, 2013
I read a lot of Janette Oke even before reader, I have bought a lot of her books.
Sophie Sajtos
on August 24, 2015
Excellent, thank you!
on April 18, 2016
An easy read, great when sitting on the beach.