4.0 out of 5 stars Return to Sender great book.
Fern Michaels is a great writer. Her books always have great & very interesting stories. I would recommend this book to everyone. I throughly enjoyed it.
Published 12 months ago by gladys brown

Return to Sender is a ridiculous waste of time. Why I continued to read this book the finish I will never know.
Published 16 months ago by Denise St Denis

1.0 out of 5 stars This isn't a spoiler...you can't spoil something that is already rotten!, Dec 11 2012
Denise St Denis (Wetaskiwin, AB, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Return To Sender (Kindle Edition)
The main character in this book is not overly bright. The letters that were 'returned to sender' were obviously not opened and it is revealed that they were marked by the postal service that the address of the person they were intended for was unknown. This would have been a clue for most people. This knowledge might have made all the differnce in the outcome of the person's life. The book gets more unbelievable and the main character has no moral character and did a repeat of her former life and pops into bed once again. The acceptance of one another after all is revealed is not at all realistic.
Not a recommended read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Return to Sender great book., March 29 2013
This review is from: Return to Sender (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Return to Sender how can an editor accept such a bad book, July 5 2013
Louise (Terrebonne, Québec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Return to Sender (Kindle Edition)
I find that to give one star is too much but it is the lowest rating available. What a ridiculous story. I thought that Fern Michaels was a better writer. I honestly don't know if I will take the risk of reading another of her books. To me it money down the drain.

ARRAY(0xb0359ccc)

Return To Sender
Return To Sender by Fern Michaels (Mass Market Paperback - Dec 25 2012)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49