countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Plastic Comb|Change

on May 29, 2006
I began to learn piano 5 months ago (with a violin background of 8 years) and I'm already able to play some songs in the book. With a great variety and great titles, i think that i'll be able to pass several years on that book.
on April 5, 2014
I purchased both volume I and volume II for my students and for my own personal library. This is the absolute best resource I have seen after 25 years of teaching!
on May 5, 2015
FANTASTIC, what a great book. Good for all levels of piano. Alot of the pieces have been simplified but still with the quality of the original.
on May 9, 2011
Really nice book. Cover is durable and has plastic comb side. Music is just right for an early intermediate piano player. Glad I bought it.
on December 11, 2001
This book is very good for my kids who are learning to play. The oldest has been picking up pieces to play.
on February 19, 2016
Great learner book. Would buy again
on September 20, 2014
I play violin, so when a piece is for piano, it covers multiple pages and page turning is difficult for a solo violinist.
on April 20, 2015
nice
on November 10, 2009
I was not able to see any song titles prior to purchasing and am now not happy with my product.