biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno All-New Kindle Paperwhite

Format: Plastic CombChange

on April 5, 2000
The good:
This book contains essential pieces that everypianist should know. It has 300 pages, and since it's spiral-bound itfits easily on your music rack. The notes are big and clear on high-quality paper.
The bad:
A lot of these pieces have been needlessly simplified or altered. I personally would rather spend the extra time to learn the ENTIRE compositions, and I was extremely disappointed to find how incomplete these are. But at least it offers some good practice.
Also, anyone about to buy this book should realize that the word "Easy" in the title is misleading. This book is bordering intermediate-level. END
on April 5, 2014
I purchased both volume I and volume II for my students and for my own personal library. This is the absolute best resource I have seen after 25 years of teaching!
on May 5, 2015
FANTASTIC, what a great book. Good for all levels of piano. Alot of the pieces have been simplified but still with the quality of the original.
on May 9, 2011
Really nice book. Cover is durable and has plastic comb side. Music is just right for an early intermediate piano player. Glad I bought it.
on December 11, 2001
This book is very good for my kids who are learning to play. The oldest has been picking up pieces to play.
on September 20, 2014
I play violin, so when a piece is for piano, it covers multiple pages and page turning is difficult for a solo violinist.
on April 20, 2015
nice
on November 10, 2009
I was not able to see any song titles prior to purchasing and am now not happy with my product.