5.0 out of 5 stars An instant favorite!
I received this book as a gift and it instantly became my all-time favorite compilation. Although I am an advanced pianist who loves to play the original versions of many of these songs, I still turn to this book again and again for pure listening and playing enjoyment.
Like the other reviewers, I appreciate the quality of the selections and the spiral binding. But...
Published on Feb. 16 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT selections... Poor arrangements...
The good:
This book contains essential pieces that everypianist should know. It has 300 pages, and since it's spiral-bound itfits easily on your music rack. The notes are big and clear on high-quality paper.
The bad:
A lot of these pieces have been needlessly simplified or altered. I personally would rather spend the extra time to learn the ENTIRE...
Published on April 5 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple book for beginners, Dec 11 2001
Deangela S. Chastain (Gillsville, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Library of Easy Piano Classics (Paperback)
This book is very good for my kids who are learning to play. The oldest has been picking up pieces to play.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, Nov. 10 2009
A. Krynski "thrifty mama" (Sask, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Library of Easy Piano Classics (Paperback)
I was not able to see any song titles prior to purchasing and am now not happy with my product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... amazing, Feb. 17 2010
Tatiana V. Tchoudinova "regular_buyer" (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Library of Easy Piano Classics (Paperback)
This book is my favorite. Absolutely gorgeous variations for every masterpiece. Needs couple times practice and you can perform right in front od your quests. Very famous songs, a lot of lirics, but everybody knows the melody, you can make happy not only yourself but your family and friends, very nice, easy (I finished music school - piano), a lot of Tchaikovsky music, Mozart, Brahms... You can play right away with no chances to fail, very nice text size, you don't have to look very close to sheets, I love it. The SWAN by Saint-Saens - very hard to find this version where music is still beautiful, but it's easy to play right away or THEME (Concerto No.1) by Tchaikovsky. I like this book so much, I can open at any page and play something nice, peacefull and famous songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Piano Classics, May 9 2011
This review is from: Library of Easy Piano Classics (Paperback)
Really nice book. Cover is durable and has plastic comb side. Music is just right for an early intermediate piano player. Glad I bought it.

Library of Easy Piano Classics
Library of Easy Piano Classics by Hal Leonard Corp. (Paperback - Jan. 1 1992)
CDN$ 26.82 CDN$ 16.62