5.0 out of 5 stars Mom - you were right, sometimes!
Published on April 22 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Confessions for the Damned.
Published on April 22 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Confessions for the Damned., April 22 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Confessions to My Mother (Hardcover)
Here we see the tortured soul of our troubled gal pal Cathy. She is questioning her own worth and had quit her job. Oh Cathy what where you thinking? Voices have been telling her to do the unthinkable, ala Son of Sam sort of things. Cathy finally gives in and causes mahem on the East Coast. The New York area is not the same as Cathy leaves a wake of destruction in her wake. This book should not be read by children. Confessions in this book is how Cathy finally tells her mother that she is the one responsible for the chaos on the East Coast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom - you were right, sometimes!, April 22 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Confessions to My Mother (Hardcover)
While some of the angst reflected in the "Cathy" cartoon we see in our daily newspapers seems irrelevant to those of us well settled into middle age, this little book of cartoons strikes an essential chord in any daughter's heart. We may not always have agreed with our mothers as we were growing up but this book allows the mature daughter to recognize that some of the things our mothers drilled into us are simply basic elements of human social interaction - and mom was right and we were wrong! My university age daughter sent it to me recently for my 49th birthday - and I am sending it to my mother for upcoming Mother's Day.

Confessions to My Mother
Confessions to My Mother by Cathy Guisewite (Hardcover - March 1 1999)
CDN$ 15.95 CDN$ 11.64