5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CHRISTIAN HELP FOR MARRIAGES IN CRISIS!
Thank you Dr. Dobson for writing the perfect book for marriages in crisis! While my husband wasn't having an affair with another woman, he WAS having an affair with drugs and irresponsibility. Your book helped me kick him out and he was forced to hit bottom. I am proud to say that he quickly learned what he was going to lose and has changed his life for the better...
Published on Oct. 31 1998

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best book
For me personally I did not love the content of this book. Once recieved it was in good shape, but after reading a little into it I discarded the book.
Published 14 months ago by Miss Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Praise God for James Dobson, Jan. 14 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Love Must Be Tough (Hardcover)
I can relate to most of the things Mr. Dobson writes. However it is a shame we always feel that we have to play games through out our marrige. Also it is a shame that most men that need to read the book...DON'T. I recomend this book to everyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best book, Aug. 18 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK HELPED ME, July 13 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Love Must Be Tough (Hardcover)
I bought this book to figure out a way to straighten out a relationship with a very difficult person that I knew. Dr Dobson gives good advice on maintaining your self-respect through difficult times.
Being a good Christian doesn't mean becoming a doormat for manipulative people.
Although many examples in the book deal with adulterous spouses (not what I was dealing with), the principles can be applied to any aspect of our life and relationships.
This book is pure Gold.

2.0 out of 5 stars This book confused me, Jan. 17 2003
"laheh" (laheh, laheh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Must Be Tough (Hardcover)
I think that this book and philosophy would work for some people, but not for me. I especially did not like what he said at the end of the book. He encouraged people to take back their cheating spouses, even if they can't trust them again. And forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't taking back someone who is mistreating you, even if that person changes, showing that you don't have self-respect?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Love Must Be Tough
Love Must Be Tough by Dr. James Dobson (Hardcover - June 24 1996)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01