5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for beginners from a Christian perspective, Aug. 25 1998
This review is from: Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start (Paperback)
The book does a great job of answering ALL questions new couples could have. When I picked it up I thought I already knew everything, but the book showed me I didn't. It's great to have Christian writers working on this topic!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Treat, Jan. 25 2004
This review is from: Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start (Paperback)
I just bought this book recently, and I think it's just great. I'm engaged, and although I'm not completely inexperienced, I was wondering what to do on my wedding night. This book is the best that I've read so far. They lay it all out, as naked as you'll be on your honeymoon! The authors don't skirt around their complete discussion of different sexual topics.
Although this is definitely a Christian book, you never get the feeling that the authors are moralizing or condemning you for things you have done in your past, or choose to do in your marriage. The drawings are very dry and clinical, and the text needs some editing. However, this still doesn't detract from the overall quality of the book. Especially if you're a virgin and are a little apprehensive of the first time, I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information for first timers!, March 13 2002
"olas" (Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start (Paperback)
I liked this book a lot because it gives information
about sex from a Christian perspective. Unlike other
books on sex, it gives detailed information about
the first time, how to prepare for your honeymoon,
the first night together, etc. It even gives advice
about how to prepare physically for that night. Very
informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an informative and biblical volume on sex!, Aug. 15 2001
This review is from: Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start (Paperback)
Its refreshing to see a book based on scripture, which doesn't beat around the bush concerning this sensitive subject. Penner and Penner cover a variety of areas. This would make a great wedding gift for any couple.

ARRAY(0xab921198)

Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start
Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start by Clifford Penner (Paperback - Nov. 23 1994)
CDN$ 13.99 CDN$ 11.54