5.0 out of 5 stars Use it with the kids but also reflects on the adults
Great book to read to k - grade 3 if you have an autistic, super hyper or compulsive student. Works great as a team building activity, has great exercises and strategies for school as well as home. Can also use as an analogy during class volcano thematic.
Published 17 months ago by Ghyslaine Masse

3.0 out of 5 stars A Volcano in your tummy and a tool in your belt
Whether you're a teacher working with children or a counellor planning on group therapy this is a great source of activities that children can work with. The exercises are easy to explain, practice and teach.
This is however, a starter book that practioners can begin building their skills with.
Published on Feb. 8 2008 by Salomeh Mohajer

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it with the kids but also reflects on the adults, Feb. 13 2013
This review is from: Volcano In My Tummy, A (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for parents, teachers, anyone involved with children, Feb. 11 2009
This review is from: Volcano In My Tummy, A (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book, I bought it for my Child and Youth Care class but have found myself using it with my own children although they are a bit older so I have had to adapt some things to their age. I was really impressed with how good it with such a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Teachers and School Social Workers!!, June 17 2001
Rachael Doss Muldrow "rdm" (Greenville, SC, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Volcano In My Tummy, A (Paperback)
I did my social work internship at an elementary school and used this book for the basis of my group work within the school. It was fantastic. There are lots of activities that you can expand upon and mix with your own ideas to use with the kids.
My only difficulty was that I was a school where most of the children had to have many concepts and words explained to them, as they are just not exposed to the type of thinking involved with the activities. Made the book that much more an important tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 30 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Volcano In My Tummy, A (Paperback)
This is a good book to use with children to help them learn about anger management. I use it to run groups with children. Highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars A Volcano in your tummy and a tool in your belt, Feb. 8 2008

Volcano In My Tummy, A
Volcano In My Tummy, A by E Whitehouse (Paperback - July 6 2009)
CDN$ 14.95 CDN$ 10.79