5.0 out of 5 stars Missie accompanies Willie to his "Hanging W" in the West
Published on July 20 2003 by Bonnie McKinzie

2.0 out of 5 stars I really regret buying this book
This seires is really boring to me. There's hardly any climax. Nothing interesting at all.
But some people do like it, I have to emphasize this point. It's just not of my taste.
Published on July 25 2002 by china_108

5.0 out of 5 stars Missie accompanies Willie to his "Hanging W" in the West, July 20 2003
Bonnie McKinzie (Garden Grove, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love's Long Journey (Paperback)
Married and willing to follow her husband's dream, Missie says goodbye to her beloved family and home and sets out on the long journey West. There is no definite geographic setting named in the series, but they come on a "Big River" which seems to be the point of no return. Hardships, friendships, birth and death are a part of the wagon train trip. Expecting a baby, Missie learns she will be left at a town, alone, while Willie goes on to his beloved land. She thinks she cannot bear it. What awaits her is even more shocking. Her home? Surely this is not the beloved dream? Missie learns what real loneliness and isolation can feel like. However, she slowly realizes she has grown to love their mountains and cattle land, and that real love survives, friends and new family is gained and "home" can be found wherever there are people who depend on their faith, each other and their God. Ma and Pa have given the newlywed travelers some special verses in Isaiah, and this plays a big part in this third book of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful prarie romance which I've read again & again!, July 21 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Love's Long Journey (Paperback)
This book is just as good as any other Janette Oke book I've read. You get so involved in the novel that you will think about characters all throughout the day. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I will continue to read all in the series. I recomend all of Oke's books to any reader looking for a good romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly Book #3), Sept. 22 2013
Another great book from Janette Oke. I love this series of books from such a great Canadian Christian author. I want to read all of her books, especially the rest of this series.

2.0 out of 5 stars I really regret buying this book, July 25 2002

Love's Long Journey
Love's Long Journey by Janette Oke (Paperback - June 1982)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01