summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on June 4, 2004
I just finished Level Two. My favorite chapter story was #7: "Saving Lives". This is a good series, but has two drawbacks: 1)the glossaries do not contain all the words used in the book. 2) there are no answer keys to the exercises. This is OK if you have a teacher, but for those of us studying on our own, it can be a problem. Recommend students who use this book have a Hebrew dictionary on hand, and also a good verb book like Bolozky's "501 Hebrew Verbs". The verb book will help greatly with the exercises. After a short break, I plan to start Level Three.
on June 11, 1997
This is a text book that kept me interested at all times. Each unit begins with a story - each one is warm, funny, and/or touching. They involve everyday life, as well as bible stories. The book is alive, and if you put in only a few hours per week, you can finish it in three months or less. After finishing the first book -Level 1- and this one, you will then be able to read Hebrew text from the Chumash, and it will change your sense of the Five Books of Moses
on April 19, 2015
Oui, c'est exactement ce que je cherchais, je le recommande beaucoup. It is exactly what I needed, perfect and the best for learning hebrew!! Thanks to the team teachers!! I strongly recommend it to everyone!!
on June 12, 1997
A quote from my tutor, Ruchama Schechter,
(she is from Jerusalem)
"Teaching Hebrew with this book made me
realize again how much I love Hebrew!"