march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools Family sports

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 8, 2000
As I reread this text, I find more information than I ever thought was there at first. This book is a great source of information for me when treating my younger clients. A great concise quick reference that needs to be in every homeopaths armamentarium! I recommend this book highly!
on January 21, 2010
I have two sons and have used this book more than any other. Having a diploma in HOmeopathy I still use this book for quick reference when dealing with acute illness such as flu, earache etc. I highly highly recommend it.
on August 20, 1998
This is the best book I have been able to find for selecting remedies for children. It seems to cover most of the typical childhood illnesses and I have always been able to select an appropriate remedy from the descriptions it gives.
on May 26, 2001
In a simple way it tells you all the caracteristics of your child and his needs. The book is divided in specific ailments, like fevers, bruises, ear infections (the real reason why I bought it), diaper rashes, etc. and gives you all the homeopathic medicine that would suit your child depending on his behaviour. Then there are all the medicines listed in alfabethical order where it explains what they are and they are for. An A++++ for Dana Ullmann . I'm looking forward to purchasing the book for the whole family ! Thanks !!! P.S.: By the way my Daughter has improved so much, she is almost a new child , no more whinning and crying. Ear infections FREE !!!!
on January 14, 2000
This text is an excellent book for the novice. It gives a good synopsis of common remedies for youngsters, and infants. The fact that it is arranged in a concise orderly fashion, makes it easy to use.