5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible for Beginning Actors, June 18 2004
"scarlettwharton" (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Act & Eat at the Same Time: The Sequel: The Do's and Don'ts of Landing a Professional Acting Job (Paperback)
Mr Logan's book is the most succinct and thorough guide for beginning actors that I've come across. The recommendations and advice given in the book is based on 30 years experience as a WORKING director in Hollywood. Unlike most acting coaches who are has-beens or never-will-bes and who give outdated or inacurate instruction, Mr Logan gives current and reliable advice collected methodically and tested over decades.
Mr Logan's writing style makes the book a quick and enjoyable read. I highly recommend this book to any beginning actor or anyone who is unhappy with their career development. And if you're lucky enough to have Mr Logan give a workshop in your town, don't miss it!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK ABOUT AUTDITION AND SHOW BUSINESS OUT THERE, April 6 2004
Maria Stephenson (Clearwater, FL USA) - See all my reviews
A friend purchase this book for me. And I just love it!!
This book by Producer Tom Logan is an eye opener to any actor trying to find work in the industry. I am recommending this book to all my actor friends. This is a must have. This is the best book I have read so far about show business.
Easy to understand, funny and straight forward.... And to the point! People understand better when you get down to there level. And Mr. Logan can do just that in this book! I can keep praising this book all day! But I want you to read it and find out for yourself! You will be glad you did!
Mr. Logan if you read this. God bless you!

CDN$ 20.38 CDN$ 15.14