5.0 out of 5 stars Love, it's the best!!!!!!!!!!
A great comprehensive goaltending book. Stretching, taking care of your equipment, practicing, playing, and visualizing...this book has got tons of information and is very helpful. I'd love to see some follow-ups going even further indepth!
Published on March 8 2003 by Marianne E. Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book that covers all aspects of the game for BEGINNERS.
Very easy to read with lots of pics. It has lots of tips for beginners and helpful tricks. Whenever I read this book it refreshes my memory of the basics (what to and not to do). The techniques are not fully detailed but give enough info to help thoes new to the game, but it will only act as a refresher course for those in the higher levels of the game.
Published on June 20 2001 by matthew lyon

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, it's the best!!!!!!!!!!, March 8 2003
Marianne E. Graham (Dayton, Oh USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars This book helped an aspiring goaltender, April 14 2002
Daniel Byrd "danbyrd30" (Austin, Tx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
I'm 30, never played a minunte of hockey, and want to play goalie. This is the book I bought. I loved it, because of the general all around information it provides. From stretching, eqiupment, technique , to mental toughness. It also does not talk down to you, as you were ten years old.
My only complaint is the lack of depth in the equipment chapters. If it was an all encompassing book, I would have liked more information on kinds of different pads, masks, gloves, ect.
I recomend this book, they tried to help all areas, and I think it worked on me. And I now play goalie twice a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hockey Goaltending is an outstanding starting book., Jan. 18 2002
"molmsted" (Longmont, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
Offering a well writen and condensed description of both Ice and Roller/Street hockey for a person wishing to learn the How To's of Hockey Goaltending. It has great descriptions backed up with photo's to truely give the reader an idea of what is being described.
I am in my first year of a Roller Hockey league and have found this book to be outstanding for my level of play. My game has drastically improved and my understanding of the position has too.
I would recomend this book for any and beginner to intermediate levels of players.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Goaltending BooK eva, Oct. 23 2001
al (Bay Area, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
For all u lucky goalies out there.......U hafta read this book. it's no comparison to any other goaltending book out there. not only does it give info. for ice hockey goaltending it ALSO gives info. for roller hockey goaltending. Of course it also has a forward written by Martin brodeur the best goalie on the ice. U gotta buy this book and u wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD, Sept. 5 2001
Simon Price (birmingham, west midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
I have been a goalie of hockey for 6 years and i know a lot, although i thought i did untill I got this book. This book is telling me stuff i already know, but also a lot more and i have gone through it with in an hour of having it; i aint took it all in yet, but i am gonna read through it loads and loads and try and coach the younger kids from the book.
It is a must buy, cuz when i told my coach i got the book he told me he had also got it and helped him loads.
If you gonna buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good start to finish, Aug. 22 2001
C. Perry (Alabama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
This book is a great primer for goalies. It has a good section on how to choose the right equipment, and the strength and conditioning section is very helpful. The pictures used are mostly of in-line goalies, but the techniques are pretty much the same. This is the kind of book that goalies at any stage can read and learn from.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book that covers all aspects of the game for BEGINNERS., June 20 2001
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about goaltending!, March 12 2001
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
This is a great book on goaltending. Do not listen to the other reviews that say this book is for begginners. I've read this book many times. It covers flexibility and strength, and everything else you need to know. This is a great tool for figuring out what your doing wrong when your not playing so well. There is no such thing as a goalie that is so advanced that he does not need to read this book. Also, read what Martan Brodeur has to say in his foward at the begginning of this book!

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners only, Dec 26 2000
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
This book is an excellent starting point for a young goalie. If you know nothing about the position, this will get you going.
Unfortunately, all the instruction is terribly superficial, meaning an experienced goalie will find next to nothing in it to elevate his/her game.
If you are just starting out, buy it. If you've already been playing for a while, save your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking for basics?, June 5 2000
This review is from: Hockey Goaltending (Paperback)
Excellent book for beginners. Well written book with good pictures make this one easy to use, smooth to read.

ARRAY(0xad2844e0)

Hockey Goaltending
Hockey Goaltending by Brian Daccord (Paperback - June 25 1998)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01