5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!
Published on Aug. 1 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent book but too long
From what I have read of Melanie Rawn's books is that she is good at developing characters and provides good plots, but takes a little too much time describing how perfect and beautiful everyone is. Not everyone can be beautiful and perfect. The last 300 pages offer a really good story, but the first 400 is pretty annoying.
Published on Sept. 3 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, Aug. 1 2000
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
I absolutely love this book. I have it already and I've read it about five times. I just had to comment on it when I saw it here. I love all the little plot tricks Ms. Rawn puts in, especially that thing with Masul's real father. And it came as such a shock when Rohan found out what Pandsala did! Whenever I remember that this world isn't actually real, that's the biggest shock, because Ms. Rawn just writes so well. You MUST read the entire series! She's also got out the Exiles trilogy, pick that one up too! It's just as good as this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, July 5 2002
R. Reinhart "rar0831" (Minocqua, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
I would have to say after reading Lackey's Valdemar Series I was excited about reading Melanie Rawn's Dragon Prince and Star series. The story is great with enough action to get you through the whole book. They follow a typical theme through each book. I think Melanie is up there with Raymond Feist, Harry Harrison and other great writers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent book but too long, Sept. 3 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect..., May 17 2000
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
I loved this book, but thought that what happened to Andradre when she tried to show the past in the fire was really predictable. (I won't say specifics, I don't want to give anything away.) But overall this book was very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars at least it moves a little faster, June 22 1999
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
after the Dragon Prince, I was surprised to see this one pick it up a little. The charectors are still flat, but at least this one moves faster than molassis in January, which is about the speed of the first novel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthy as the second book to Dragon Prince., Sept. 3 1998
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
No longer a newborn, Pol is introduced as a young adult. Old conflicts are solved and new ones are created, but this book broadens the world that Dragon Prince started.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tale to be heard, Feb. 10 1997
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
Melanie Rawn's fiction seems to come alive, and this book is a wonderful example of what can be done with only a imagination and a pencil

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!! I LOVED IT!!, March 17 1999
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is so good! Political intrigue, magical mystery, overwhelming romance. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I loved this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Absolutely great!, Nov. 8 1999
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
This serie is the best I've read! Great action going with great humor. This is fantasy at its best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good item for the price, March 21 2010
G. Carrière - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll (Mass Market Paperback)
It's a good way to read at low price (1 cent for the book + shipping). It has a good quality and no pages missing.

Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll
Dragon Prince #2 Star Scroll by Melanie Rawn (Mass Market Paperback - June 1 1989)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 9.49