summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on August 1, 2000
I absolutely love this book. I have it already and I've read it about five times. I just had to comment on it when I saw it here. I love all the little plot tricks Ms. Rawn puts in, especially that thing with Masul's real father. And it came as such a shock when Rohan found out what Pandsala did! Whenever I remember that this world isn't actually real, that's the biggest shock, because Ms. Rawn just writes so well. You MUST read the entire series! She's also got out the Exiles trilogy, pick that one up too! It's just as good as this one!
on July 5, 2002
I would have to say after reading Lackey's Valdemar Series I was excited about reading Melanie Rawn's Dragon Prince and Star series. The story is great with enough action to get you through the whole book. They follow a typical theme through each book. I think Melanie is up there with Raymond Feist, Harry Harrison and other great writers.
on September 3, 2003
From what I have read of Melanie Rawn's books is that she is good at developing characters and provides good plots, but takes a little too much time describing how perfect and beautiful everyone is. Not everyone can be beautiful and perfect. The last 300 pages offer a really good story, but the first 400 is pretty annoying.
on May 17, 2000
I loved this book, but thought that what happened to Andradre when she tried to show the past in the fire was really predictable. (I won't say specifics, I don't want to give anything away.) But overall this book was very good.
on June 22, 1999
after the Dragon Prince, I was surprised to see this one pick it up a little. The charectors are still flat, but at least this one moves faster than molassis in January, which is about the speed of the first novel.
on September 3, 1998
No longer a newborn, Pol is introduced as a young adult. Old conflicts are solved and new ones are created, but this book broadens the world that Dragon Prince started.
on February 10, 1997
Melanie Rawn's fiction seems to come alive, and this book is a wonderful example of what can be done with only a imagination and a pencil
This book is so good! Political intrigue, magical mystery, overwhelming romance. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I loved this book!
on March 21, 2010
It's a good way to read at low price (1 cent for the book + shipping). It has a good quality and no pages missing.
on November 8, 1999
This serie is the best I've read! Great action going with great humor. This is fantasy at its best!