march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on September 29, 1998
The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding is an insightful, thought-proviking, explicit instrument for helping anyone in business understand the principals and keys to success. I recommend and encourage everyone to read it from college grads to corporate CEO's!
on March 5, 2008
The first 22 laws were short and snappy with examples. Made a lot of things make sense to me. The last 11 laws were a laborious read taking up far more paper than was warranted. Buy it for the first 22. Suffer though the last 11 if you must.
on October 26, 1999
I had to read this book for a project at work. I found it very easy and enjoyable to read. Even though it is written for Sr. Executives who are able to make major decisions in organizations, I found lots of valuable information.
on September 20, 1999
I think the book is beneficial, but felt the information was stretched in presentation to warrant a "book." Plenty of blank space on pages for notes or doodles. I expected fresher case studies in higher quantities.
on August 8, 1999
This was the best audio tape I have ever heard. I learned so much about branding and it will be very useful in establishing our clothing company to be a national player.
I recommend this for all marketing personnel
on July 28, 2002
I loved the idea of organizing the world of PR, which is what branding is all about, into 22 general laws. Very easy read, and I liked it as much as Levine's "Guerilla PR." Great books for research.
on May 9, 2002
Simple, direct points stimulate your thinking and drive straight to the point. The value in this book isn't so much the "laws" themselves, its what you think about when you read it.
on April 26, 2000
El libro ejemplifica muy bien de lo que se trata de crear marcas líderes dentro del mercado, con extractos de marcas de talla internacional. En definitiva: un libro altamente recomendable.
on May 20, 2004
Nearly everything in this book is copied verbatim from the marketing classic "Positioning, the battle for you mind" by Jack Trout; Give credit where it's actually due.
on September 21, 2001
Simply put this book sucks. The examples are out of date and can only be applied to a mature company being run by brian dead drones.
Don't waste your money.