5.0 out of 5 stars she's bang on!
Published on Nov. 27 2010 by MaiaJo

3.0 out of 5 stars A fun read for the future.
I bought this book as a fun gift and the person I gave it to was thrilled. It seems to be a good read for any astrological buff, serious or not.
Published 21 months ago by Roy Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars she's bang on!, Nov. 27 2010
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I've been reading astrology books my whole life and now they all pale in comparison to Georgia's "You and Your Future" ----- She is so bang on about my sign, it's almost embarrassing! I LOVE the in-depth 40-year horoscopes too ..... I've never seen this before and it's given me a whole fresh look on what i have to look forward to. Now i know what everyone in my family is getting in their stockings!

5.0 out of 5 stars know the people around you!, Nov. 27 2010
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I loved this book for what it told me about myself, but what I found most valuable is what I learned about the people around me. What makes them tick? What makes them happy? Once I knew someone's sign this book unlocked some valuable hidden information. And Georgia makes it fun! She's hilarious and truly witty! I'll be referring to this forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - I will refer to it for the rest of my life!, Nov. 28 2010
Beverley Wood "Green Girl" (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
Wow, Georgia Nicols, Astrologer Extraordinaire, has outdone herself this time! Just a fantastic read, I couldn't put it down. Once I was done with my sign(s) -- I read everyone else I know! Eerily accurate is right! Keep up the good work. This is THE book of the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new perspective on Virgo, Dec 2 2010
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
Just took 30 min break to check out this book. It's making me laugh so much because it's so true. I always read horoscopes in the paper, but I often feel like, isn't everyone like that, couldn't that be anyone's future? But after reading a few chapters of the book, it makes me want to compare my Virgo-self to the other signs to see that no, not everyone likes to make lists about lists, is an extremely competitive perfectionist, is a bit obsessive compulsive about `where is my phone/mittens/keys', takes vitamins even if they're the Flintstones variety that my mom buys for my little sister cause at least I'm having them one a day. Not everyone is searching for Mr. PERFECT - he needs to be good looking, smart, thoughtful, successful, strong, handy, and great in bed! I thought I had found him, but it turned out that it was mostly in my head... Plus - What do you mean not everyone likes to get tied up... I mean... shhhhhh!! Hahahahaa. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that part!

5.0 out of 5 stars You and Your Future, Dec 1 2010
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I just love Georgia Nicols and her sense of humour. This new book is just awesome and will delight so many! I thought I was the Leo she was writing about - so darn accurate!! Excellent gift, should of have bought more than two!!

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING ASTROLOGY WRITER, Feb. 4 2011
KnoelBaby (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
As a reader of Georgia Nicol's astrology columns for a decade, I was thrilled to find she had written her first book in her witty, unusual writing style, and that I could order it from Amazon in Canada, even if I live in Austin, TX. Not only could I order it across international borders, I also received it in record time, less than 18 hours after I ordered!! WOW, Amazon Canada, yall rock! This book is a furious page turner, as I've caught myself on several nights, still reading at 2 am because I couldn't put it down!! She breaks down the complicated subject of astrology for we novices into language that's both hilarious and yet very crucially informative. I highly recommend every reader from Canada to South America to order this book TODAY from Amazon.ca, so Georgia can have more time off to write her next awesome, obviously very readable book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars You and Your Future by Georgia Nicols, Dec 26 2010
A Kid's Review
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
As always, Georgia DOESN'T DISAPPOINT. A much needed, very informative, funny astrology collection. Very impressed, Love you Georgia, as You have been there for me for many years. Read you every day and thank the powers that be for all your wisdom and time put in. Definetly Bless You. Take good care and keep up the great work, may 2011 bring higher ecolaides. always, Barb... P.S. Thanks again for another year of knowing before it happened.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very practical astrologer, Jan. 2 2011
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
Who can resist the allure of a 40-year horoscope! I also gave one as a gift on Christmas morn. The recipient dived into the book and did not surface until lunchtime. I like Georgia Nicols because she is practical-minded and has a wonderful sense of humour. Sometimes in her daily horoscope she is so specifically correct, it's eerie. But what I like the best is she explains the cosmic forces at work and suggests the most positive way to approach life for things to work out well. What's more, she is a very entertaining writer. I gave it four stars, keeping the last one in reserve to see how things work out in the next forty years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, Jan. 30 2011
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I subscribe to Georgia's weekly horoscope and am always entertained by her forecasts. As with anyone interested in astrology, I was curious about the future and bought the book. What I found more interesting than the future forecast was looking back at the past to see how my life events mirrored what was in the book. I actually showed a friend and she said the same, now she is ordering the 2011 forecast. I would definitely recommend the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgia Nicols is AWESOME!!!, Feb. 9 2011
Ce commentaire est de: You and Your Future (Paperback)
Georgia Nicols is amazing! This book hit on major parts of my past and were VERY interesting to know what's coming in the future - and of course to be prepared for the future! I also think the 'rising sign' explains a lot about why people with the same sign are so very different. This book is a MUST HAVE!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

You and Your Future
You and Your Future by Georgia Nicols (Paperback - Nov. 30 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 10.52