5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - I will refer to it for the rest of my life!
Wow, Georgia Nicols, Astrologer Extraordinaire, has outdone herself this time! Just a fantastic read, I couldn't put it down. Once I was done with my sign(s) -- I read everyone else I know! Eerily accurate is right! Keep up the good work. This is THE book of the year!
Published on Nov. 28 2010 by Beverley Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars A fun read for the future.
I bought this book as a fun gift and the person I gave it to was thrilled. It seems to be a good read for any astrological buff, serious or not.
Published 18 months ago by Roy Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - I will refer to it for the rest of my life!, Nov. 28 2010
Beverley Wood "Green Girl" (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A new perspective on Virgo, Dec 2 2010
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
Just took 30 min break to check out this book. It's making me laugh so much because it's so true. I always read horoscopes in the paper, but I often feel like, isn't everyone like that, couldn't that be anyone's future? But after reading a few chapters of the book, it makes me want to compare my Virgo-self to the other signs to see that no, not everyone likes to make lists about lists, is an extremely competitive perfectionist, is a bit obsessive compulsive about `where is my phone/mittens/keys', takes vitamins even if they're the Flintstones variety that my mom buys for my little sister cause at least I'm having them one a day. Not everyone is searching for Mr. PERFECT - he needs to be good looking, smart, thoughtful, successful, strong, handy, and great in bed! I thought I had found him, but it turned out that it was mostly in my head... Plus - What do you mean not everyone likes to get tied up... I mean... shhhhhh!! Hahahahaa. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that part!

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING ASTROLOGY WRITER, Feb. 4 2011
KnoelBaby (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
As a reader of Georgia Nicol's astrology columns for a decade, I was thrilled to find she had written her first book in her witty, unusual writing style, and that I could order it from Amazon in Canada, even if I live in Austin, TX. Not only could I order it across international borders, I also received it in record time, less than 18 hours after I ordered!! WOW, Amazon Canada, yall rock! This book is a furious page turner, as I've caught myself on several nights, still reading at 2 am because I couldn't put it down!! She breaks down the complicated subject of astrology for we novices into language that's both hilarious and yet very crucially informative. I highly recommend every reader from Canada to South America to order this book TODAY from Amazon.ca, so Georgia can have more time off to write her next awesome, obviously very readable book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars You and Your Future by Georgia Nicols, Dec 26 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
As always, Georgia DOESN'T DISAPPOINT. A much needed, very informative, funny astrology collection. Very impressed, Love you Georgia, as You have been there for me for many years. Read you every day and thank the powers that be for all your wisdom and time put in. Definetly Bless You. Take good care and keep up the great work, may 2011 bring higher ecolaides. always, Barb... P.S. Thanks again for another year of knowing before it happened.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very practical astrologer, Jan. 2 2011
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
Who can resist the allure of a 40-year horoscope! I also gave one as a gift on Christmas morn. The recipient dived into the book and did not surface until lunchtime. I like Georgia Nicols because she is practical-minded and has a wonderful sense of humour. Sometimes in her daily horoscope she is so specifically correct, it's eerie. But what I like the best is she explains the cosmic forces at work and suggests the most positive way to approach life for things to work out well. What's more, she is a very entertaining writer. I gave it four stars, keeping the last one in reserve to see how things work out in the next forty years.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's Bang On, Dec 29 2013
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
Georgia's book is amazing. She describes what life for you was like in the 80's to the present and it's incredibly accurate. So the distant future predictions are exciting because you know she's probably right about that too. And I love her humour. It's not often you get great entertainment wrapped in such useful information.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Radiance of Sunshine and Wisdom, Jan. 22 2012
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
An extraordinary book by a brilliant author! Certain religious traditions refer to compassion and wisdom as the keys to enlightenment, and this masterpiece radiates with BOTH. I appreciate the author's warmth and good cheer, which appear within all astrological readings, whether they be auspicious or challenging. (Isn't good cheer within any circumstance the key to happiness?) I will refer to this book for many years ~ assuming that I will have them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncannily on Target, Dec 19 2011
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
After reading a horoscope that Georgia Nicols had worked up in a local newspaper several years ago that seemed eerily on target, I just had to obtain her book. I have only read a small section & was taken aback by how accurately she had described my birth sign -- down to an unusual item that could be found in my closet! It doesn't get any more accurate than that! A must-buy book for those who are into astrology!!

5.0 out of 5 stars she's bang on!, Nov. 27 2010
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
I've been reading astrology books my whole life and now they all pale in comparison to Georgia's "You and Your Future" ----- She is so bang on about my sign, it's almost embarrassing! I LOVE the in-depth 40-year horoscopes too ..... I've never seen this before and it's given me a whole fresh look on what i have to look forward to. Now i know what everyone in my family is getting in their stockings!

5.0 out of 5 stars How to know more than you should about the people around you., Dec 10 2010
Diane Allen (Cornwallis, NS, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You And Your Future (Paperback)
I was so happy to order this book and begin reading it. Georgia Nicols is my "go to" girl for horoscopes, in fact my computer homepage....love her witty style, sense of humour as well as her accuracy.

This book has surpassed my expectations since each sign refers either to a family member or friend. I'm reading about all the signs, characteristics of each and finding understanding and insight into people in my daily life.

The section in each sign pertaining to past and future are so helpful too, again not just for my sign but for people close to me.

This is a great reference book-I will keep referring to it I know.

Thanks Georgia.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

You And Your Future
You And Your Future by Georgia Nicols (Paperback - Nov. 30 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 22.00