5.0 out of 5 stars she's bang on!
I've been reading astrology books my whole life and now they all pale in comparison to Georgia's "You and Your Future" ----- She is so bang on about my sign, it's almost embarrassing! I LOVE the in-depth 40-year horoscopes too ..... I've never seen this before and it's given me a whole fresh look on what i have to look forward to. Now i know what everyone in my family is...
Published on Nov. 27 2010 by MaiaJo

3.0 out of 5 stars A fun read for the future.
I bought this book as a fun gift and the person I gave it to was thrilled. It seems to be a good read for any astrological buff, serious or not.
Published 22 months ago by Roy Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgious book by Georgia Nicols., Jan. 9 2011
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
This is one of the best book and look like Georgia Nicols spend her whole life experience on this book.I love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to know more than you should about the people around you., Dec 10 2010
Diane Allen (Cornwallis, NS, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I was so happy to order this book and begin reading it. Georgia Nicols is my "go to" girl for horoscopes, in fact my computer homepage....love her witty style, sense of humour as well as her accuracy.

This book has surpassed my expectations since each sign refers either to a family member or friend. I'm reading about all the signs, characteristics of each and finding understanding and insight into people in my daily life.

The section in each sign pertaining to past and future are so helpful too, again not just for my sign but for people close to me.

This is a great reference book-I will keep referring to it I know.

Thanks Georgia.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's Bang On, Dec 29 2013
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
Georgia's book is amazing. She describes what life for you was like in the 80's to the present and it's incredibly accurate. So the distant future predictions are exciting because you know she's probably right about that too. And I love her humour. It's not often you get great entertainment wrapped in such useful information.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Radiance of Sunshine and Wisdom, Jan. 22 2012
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
An extraordinary book by a brilliant author! Certain religious traditions refer to compassion and wisdom as the keys to enlightenment, and this masterpiece radiates with BOTH. I appreciate the author's warmth and good cheer, which appear within all astrological readings, whether they be auspicious or challenging. (Isn't good cheer within any circumstance the key to happiness?) I will refer to this book for many years ~ assuming that I will have them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncannily on Target, Dec 19 2011
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
After reading a horoscope that Georgia Nicols had worked up in a local newspaper several years ago that seemed eerily on target, I just had to obtain her book. I have only read a small section & was taken aback by how accurately she had described my birth sign -- down to an unusual item that could be found in my closet! It doesn't get any more accurate than that! A must-buy book for those who are into astrology!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, Feb. 25 2014
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I read the reviews and expected much more from this book. Unfortunately it fell very short of my expectations. I found the short description for the year or two to be very minimal. I wouldn't recommend this book to purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay and kinda fun, Feb. 22 2014
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
Georgia writes with humour which makes the book a light and fun read. I believe in this kinda stuff so I take her work literally. I also refer to numerology books and the two tie nicely together. Worth the purchase, in my opinion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, Feb. 3 2014
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
This excellent general-purpose reference work is fast becoming my 'go-to' source for answers about the signs or my future endeavors. Plus, the author's breezy writing style helps keep her data-intense content from becoming ponderous. Good stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, Dec 28 2013
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
I love Georgia Nicols and purchased this as a gift for a friend who was ecstatic to receive Georgia's insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the author, Sept. 11 2013
This review is from: You and Your Future (Paperback)
On ever so many levels Georgia is right on track. She delivers her informationa with large portions of good humour.

You and Your Future
You and Your Future by Georgia Nicols (Paperback - Nov. 30 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 22.00