biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on January 12, 2014
I kept waiting for this book to pick up but it never did. Ater describing and setting the stage for the main character's angst, the end is anti-climactic and the character seems blase about the whole thing. I had a hard time finishing it and found it lacking.
on November 30, 2011
I gave this novel an honest try - but found it so incredibly boring & fictional.

I had an extremely difficult time getting over the narrator's whiny tone. But what really convinced me to stop reading was when I realized the narrator was a 40-some year old with obvious "daddy-issues", who spoke like he was still 15.

Completely unrealistic tone & there was nothing that drew me in to entice me to read more.
0Comment7 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse