5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian railroad Trilogy
Published on Feb. 6 2011 by mldcos

1.0 out of 5 stars this is sheet music--- not a book!
Don't buy this if you're looking for the Gordon Lightfoot book. The kindle book is actually sheet music. I'm disappointed.
Published 8 months ago by Amanda

1.0 out of 5 stars this is sheet music--- not a book!, July 25 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian railroad Trilogy, Feb. 6 2011
mldcos (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canadian Railroad Trilogy (Hardcover)
Gordon Lightfoot's iconic song illustrated beautifully by well known illustrator, Ian Wallace. Captures Canadian history of the building of the railroad across the country. A book for all ages from children to adults. Children will love and learn with this book. Adults will be entranced to see a favourite song illustrated. Also a great coffee table book. Such a marvellous achievement of the melding of words and art.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, Oct. 23 2010
M. Siedzik - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canadian Railroad Trilogy (Hardcover)
The book is awesome and my granddaughter loves it! The shipping time, however, was terrible! It took forever. I ordered it from Canada because I wanted my granddaughter to get it before it was released in the U.S. When I look at DHL tracking for the item, the book went all over the United States before it got to my granddaughter's house in New York.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Nov. 4 2011
This review is from: Canadian Railroad Trilogy (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful book. Lightfoot's classic song accompanied with superb illustrations. If you care about this country and its history, give it to a child in your life. I gave this book to my 4 year old grandson who is a train enthusiast(Thomas and all that). I read it to him one day after we had gone on a little hike to see crews rebuilding the historic Kinsol Trestle on Vancouver Island. He sat in rapt attention and was very excited when we came to the trestle page. Later he told his mom, "I love this book!"

ARRAY(0xb8b18138)

Canadian Railroad Trilogy
Canadian Railroad Trilogy by Gordon Lightfoot (Hardcover - Aug. 9 2010)
CDN$ 24.95 CDN$ 15.64