5.0 out of 5 stars Small book, great gift
Bought as part of a gift (which included a waffle iron). A slim book, but we considered it worth the price.
Published 1 month ago by Clare Vancouver

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't turn up... twice!!
Published 16 months ago by Sara Burgess

5.0 out of 5 stars Small book, great gift, June 11 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Waffle Machine, April 10 2014
This review is from: Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook (Paperback)
My family totaly likes the machine. But we do find it a little hard to clean when some of the batter overflows

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a tiny book, March 12 2013
This review is from: Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook (Paperback)
No bigger than a birthday card, nevertheless packed with great recipes. I especially like the yeast one that keeps in the fridge overnight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't turn up... twice!!, March 8 2013
Sara Burgess "Ladywise" (West Yorks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook (Paperback)
Ordered this for a friend in Canada for a christmas present, along with a video and a waffle machine. Waffle machine turned up, but not the video or book. I complained and the video eventually turned up, with a craked dirty box, the waffle book never did. I tried re-ordering the book and that one didn't turn up ether. I so irritated and disgusted I gave up, bought a book here and posted it. I will NEVER be ordering from Amazon Canada again they are utterly dreadful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Eating, Dec 10 2000
Dick E Stearns Jr (Cape Coral, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook (Paperback)
I have been preparing sourdough pancakes and waffles for over 25 years using dozens of methods and techniques, but the simple recipe on pg 56 beats them all for flavor, texture, and overnite preparation! The Sour Cream Silver Dollar pancakes and the Cornmeal Blueberry Cakes are a tie for second place at our breakfast table. I would rate this little book 5 stars, but I haven't tried more than about four of the recipes-yet. As they say, enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Winning waffles!, Jan. 29 2011
This review is from: Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook (Paperback)
Great little book to accompany our new deep-pocket Cuisinart waffle-maker! Cuisinart WAF-300C Professional Rotary Waffle Maker Recipes are fantastic...very rich, but very delicious. Good variety for all tastes, but I have to agree...can't seem to get past the sour cream recipe, it's what a waffle should be! You can't go wrong with the recipes in here; they're all winners...enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, Pancakes & Waffles, March 27 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook (Paperback)
When I want to make pancakes or waffles this is the book I always reach for. The Buttermilk Pancakes, Cornmeal Blueberry Pancakes are two of our most favorite. Hungry for the long-time-ago taste of Buckwheat Pancakes, then you'll love the flavor of these. Whether you need something for breakfast or want to try a new version on a favorite snack for the children (mine adore the Peanut Butter Waffles anytime of the day), waffles are a good choice, not only because they freeze well, but they taste Great!! Proving again that good things come in small packages; this is a Totally complete Pancake and Waffle Cookbook!

Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook
Totally Pancakes and Waffles Cookbook by Karen Gillingham (Paperback - Nov. 1 1996)
CDN$ 8.99 CDN$ 8.54