biss Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools boutiques-francophones

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 28, 1999
My mom has one, my sister has one ,both my grandmothers have one, my aunts have one...we all have one and we swear by them! It contains detailed information and pictures of each herb, what it's good for, how to prepare it and different preparations for the same herb for different purposes such as teas and oils etc. The author who is German also shares amusing anekdotes about people and their illnesses that she has healed with herbs described in the book. This is truly one of the best herbal remedy-books I have seen. Very informative and extremely useful.
on May 6, 2014
After ordering many different books on herbs, I have finally found one that is organized and easy to use! Health issues are listed alphabetically and the herbal cures are under each. Another section of the book gives info on preparing different herbal remedies. I highly recommend this book!