5.0 out of 5 stars This book is vastupendous!, June 26 2003
This review is from: Vaastu Workbook (Paperback)
I am one of many to say that vastu is here to stay. I really never knew anything vastu until my grandmother from Calcutta told me to move out of my parents house and find a wife so she could have grandkids. Well, after I moved out, I found that my world seemed to be closing in around me. What I didn't realize was that my house, my job were not "Flowing." I had knots all over my crazy life. It was when my grandmother sent me this book on Vastu for my 42nd birthday that I realized that I needed to "move" a lot of things around. Now I seem to be able to breathe better, and the world around is more pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars My comments of Vaastu Workbook, Feb. 23 2002
William Jones (Scottsdale, Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vaastu Workbook (Paperback)
A well-written book indeed that clearly explains Vaastu - the Indian home design method that is beginning to overtake feng shui due to its precision and practicality. The writing is very easy to understand despite the fact that some of the ideas are very complex. Since the author has related his own personal experience, the results are more authentic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-saver!, March 4 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Vaastu Workbook (Paperback)
This book really saved me from disaster. I was suffering from bad health and many financial difficulties that almost led me to take my life. When I understood that the Southwest defect in my house was the cause of all my troubles, I immediately corrected the defect and, in my case, the results were so dramatic that it probably saved my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly practical and easy to understand, March 2 2002
This review is from: Vaastu Workbook (Paperback)
Finally, a well presented Vaastu book that helped me decipher the science of properly setting up a home for spiritual balance and physical well-being. One of the best features of this book was the Vaastu score sheet that helped me assess and redesign my home step-by-step.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - I recommend it!, Feb. 23 2002
This review is from: Vaastu Workbook (Paperback)
I congratulate Dr. Talavane Krishna for clearly explaining the inner meaning of Vaastu Purusha story. I had read several Vaastu books before and this is the first time that I understand how to apply these concepts.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!!!!!, March 4 2002
This review is from: Vaastu Workbook (Paperback)
For the first time, a book that explains the relationships between Vaastu, Ayurveda and astrology as well as helping the reader apply the Vaastu principles in your home based on governing planetary positions.

Vaastu Workbook
Vaastu Workbook by Talavane Krishna (Paperback - June 1 2001)
CDN$ 24.95 CDN$ 15.64