march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 26, 2003
I am one of many to say that vastu is here to stay. I really never knew anything vastu until my grandmother from Calcutta told me to move out of my parents house and find a wife so she could have grandkids. Well, after I moved out, I found that my world seemed to be closing in around me. What I didn't realize was that my house, my job were not "Flowing." I had knots all over my crazy life. It was when my grandmother sent me this book on Vastu for my 42nd birthday that I realized that I needed to "move" a lot of things around. Now I seem to be able to breathe better, and the world around is more pleasant.
on February 23, 2002
A well-written book indeed that clearly explains Vaastu - the Indian home design method that is beginning to overtake feng shui due to its precision and practicality. The writing is very easy to understand despite the fact that some of the ideas are very complex. Since the author has related his own personal experience, the results are more authentic.
on March 4, 2002
This book really saved me from disaster. I was suffering from bad health and many financial difficulties that almost led me to take my life. When I understood that the Southwest defect in my house was the cause of all my troubles, I immediately corrected the defect and, in my case, the results were so dramatic that it probably saved my life.
on March 2, 2002
Finally, a well presented Vaastu book that helped me decipher the science of properly setting up a home for spiritual balance and physical well-being. One of the best features of this book was the Vaastu score sheet that helped me assess and redesign my home step-by-step.
on February 23, 2002
I congratulate Dr. Talavane Krishna for clearly explaining the inner meaning of Vaastu Purusha story. I had read several Vaastu books before and this is the first time that I understand how to apply these concepts.
on March 4, 2002
For the first time, a book that explains the relationships between Vaastu, Ayurveda and astrology as well as helping the reader apply the Vaastu principles in your home based on governing planetary positions.
on May 3, 2016
Very detailed..... Answers just about all questions you may have about this amazing science of Vaastu.