biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 20, 2011
If you watch Jimmy Fallon and have seen him doing this segment, you'll love this little book. I got it a couple days ago and my husband and I crack up reading it. Just a note - it's $13 at Chapters so obviously much better to get it here!
on March 16, 2013
Had seen this book mentioned on "The View" as well as I enjoy seeing him preform. We all need humour in our lifes and this certainly helped.
on May 21, 2014
Jimmy's 'Thank-You Notes' are always hilarious. Sometimes the writers really hit the nail on the head, especially when they notice the little things many of us miss. However, when brought to our attention, we cannot help but laugh.

This is definitely a funny book and makes an even greater gift for someone who is already a fan.
on April 6, 2013
Great coffee table/conversational piece. I can't wait to buy the second one. Jimmy Fallon does not disappoint. Great book all around.
on September 26, 2013
It's pretty funny if youre into Jimmy Fallon and his skits. Good Buy
and it came early in good condition!
on October 17, 2014
I love this segment on the show and the book is the best of. Great little coffee table book.
on October 10, 2014
Very funny book for fans of Jimmy Fallon!! A good toilet book! :P
on January 16, 2016
Funny book. It's just like the ones he reads on the show.
on July 1, 2015
So funny. A must for every Fallon fan.
on July 25, 2014