march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on May 16, 2004
I first came across this book as a recommendation (from a psychologist, no less) as to how to deal with an abusive relationship I was involved in. Like some of the other reviewers, it was painful at first to see myself described in the book. But it helped me to understand why I was attracted to addictive personalities, what attracted them to me, and how to eventually break the cycle. I certainly won't say that all of your problems will be solved with this book, but it is a step in the right direction. It certainly worked for me.
on October 24, 2014
While I really appreciated the descriptions of co-dependency (especially the crazy ones), the constant religious references really diluted the message for me. There are probably better books that would address the same issues while addressing inner strengths for all people.
on September 29, 2013
I bought it to listen to as I was spending a lot of time driving but it is not the kind of listening I would recommend in your car. Too deep for that. Also found it repetitive, a bite wordy. It was still helpful so I give it a 3 star rating.
on February 2, 2014
This book was ok. I was looking for something different though I think. It would be best for those in relations with an alcoholic or some other addiction.
on September 14, 2014
bon mais un peu répétitif