Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage fallcleaning Crocktober Music Deals Store NFL Barbecue

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star).show all reviews
on February 25, 2004
This was one of the worst 'toys' I've ever invested in. Purchased the item for use during motivational/sales training sessions. I was in the market for some new ideas & felt this might be the breath of fresh air I was searching for. Wrong!! I'm embarrassed to mention that I own this worthless box let alone use the kit in front of employees! My own brand of brainstorming has netted more creative explosions. Quite frankly, a deck of Old Maid garners a higher rating than Thinkertoys. At least someone was thinking of more than a quick buck when he/she created that deck of cards. My advice is: don't waste your money. Rather than investing in Thinkertoys, buy your child a set of Tinkertoys and watch a true creative genius at work.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques
Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques by Michael Michalko (Paperback - June 8 2006)
CDN$ 18.73

Cracking Creativity: The Secrets of Creative Genius
Cracking Creativity: The Secrets of Creative Genius by Michael Michalko (Hardcover - July 1 1998)
CDN$ 24.95